Increased Racism on the Site

Except no one one called these doctors " bloody foreigners" he invented it in order to attempt a logical fallacy argument that 3 foreign doctors dying of Covid 19 proves something, it doesn't prove anything.
Your posts shows it does...

That's not what serious people who are anti immigration believe though that's just a parody of what they believe invented by the race hustling industry. Are there hoards of people abusing immigrants in hospitals or anywhere else , no.

Immigrants that catch a virus doesn't prove anything about immigrants except they can catch virus's. We know that already.
"Apologist"

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
Accepted first past the post does not mean majority.

if reversing them was so popular, why has no party fought for, and won a GE on those issues?
In the last election because Brexit was the decisive issue - and that's how you campaign effectively - as Johnson and Cummings demonstrated spectacularly.

You might have noticed that none of the major political parties campaigned to leave the EU prior to 2017 though, as events subsequently proved, it was the popular option before that.

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
I wish no ill to anyone. I am slightly unsure what you find so unpleasant

I also see no difference between discriminating by age and religion.

A lot of people on this site are in the high risk zone. Some of them will sadly die.

lots of those on here that post xenophobic and racist comments are in that high risk zone.

the same is true across society. Society’s views will lurch if significant numbers of 60+ years olds die.
Then we agree that stating something which is essentially factual is entirely legitimate, even if it's also distasteful.

Let's share with BarcalonaAnalPark.

Then we agree that stating something which is essentially factual is entirely legitimate, even if it's also distasteful.

Let's share with BarcalonaAnalPark.
An illegitimate chap from Nairobi could be called a black b*stard.

Good luck with that.

They're immigrants because they've got a funny name, eh?
I suspect he believes they are immigrants because they were labelled as foreigners in that tweet -

Its a bit much to criticise someone and sneeringly suggest they dont count them as British because their names aren't Anglo saxon - when that someone is responding to a post in which hes told they aren't British.

I think you are unjustly off target here

no, I would base it on the intent behind their use. A bit like how the law does.
So when you said:

Quite rightly it is to be disciplined. Do you believe otherwise?
You were lying. Hows the seat on the reverse-o-cycle?

Also I would have thought you as a serving solider would know that intent is irrelevant, someone calling out "alright n***er" as a friendly greeting doesn't get away with it, if the black recipient is offended, (Or if someone else hearing it is offended).

Why don't you know that?

You are an officer aren't you? My assumption in based on the way you are flapping about, desperately trying to be woke but falling on your arse.

now, do you think racism acceptable?
What is racism? According to you it was using offensive words, then you changed your mind and said its okay if certain people said those words, then you changed your mind again and said its the intent (Of which you are wrong about).

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
Awkward?. like this kind of awkward.

View attachment 461033
Those who deal with these issues in reality tend to have a far healthier outlook than our home-grown, ignorant, guilt-wracked, liberal hand-wringers who spend their lives treading on an egg-shell carpet of their own creation:

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
it does though. It proves anyone who hates immigrants and thinks immigrants provide no value to society is wrong.

and as someone who know doctors practicing in Britain who are insulted for not having been born here, I think oit is important to highlight the good work they are doing.
It doesn't prove anything of the sort. It's the flip side of listing suicide attackers over the past two decades to prove that immigration is wrong, and equally as fatuous.

Last edited:

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
An illegitimate chap from Nairobi could be called a black b*stard.

Good luck with that.
Given that it's not the Nineteenth Century, it's not something I give much thought to, however, on the grounds of bad manners, 'bastard' would not be my chosen descriptor for those who are illegitimate, regardless of colour.

However, as it's your example, and as the site monomaniac on race issues and a general expert in taking offence, on what basis would you raise a race-based objection in those circumstances?

I suspect he believes they are immigrants because they were labelled as foreigners in that tweet -

Its a bit much to criticise someone and sneeringly suggest they dont count them as British because their names aren't Anglo saxon - when that someone is responding to a post in which hes told they aren't British.

I think you are unjustly off target here
You've misunderstood the purpose of the quoted words of the tweet.
And I see no problem with calling out someone who assumes people are foreign because they have an exotic surname.

Can I just say good morning to my latest fanboi, @Paddy Mayne’s Ghost ?

Given that it's not the Nineteenth Century, it's not something I give much thought to, however, on the grounds of bad manners, 'bastard' would not be my chosen descriptor for those who are illegitimate, regardless of colour.

However, as it's your example, and as the site monomaniac on race issues and a general expert in taking offence, on what basis would you raise a race-based objection in those circumstances?
That "wooosh" noise you just heard...

Ha ha.

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
That "wooosh" noise you just heard...

Ha ha.
Was your argument deflating at high speed.

I accept that using the statement to someone's face might be unwise, but why would it be racist?

So when you said:

You were lying. Hows the seat on the reverse-o-cycle?

Also I would have thought you as a serving solider would know that intent is irrelevant, someone calling out "alright n***er" as a friendly greeting doesn't get away with it, if the black recipient is offended, (Or if someone else hearing it is offended).

Why don't you know that?

You are an officer aren't you? My assumption in based on the way you are flapping about, desperately trying to be woke but falling on your arse.

What is racism? According to you it was using offensive words, then you changed your mind and said its okay if certain people said those words, then you changed your mind again and said its the intent (Of which you are wrong about).
Not really. It’s not black and white.

Not really. It’s not black and white.
Then why did you say it should be disciplined?

Also why don't you know the intent is irrelevant?

Latest Threads