Increased Racism on the Site

you seem to suggest it was, hence why it was apparently acceptable to teach drill using racial epithets suggesting one should rip a black man off ones mother.

and the youth today believe the same but refuse to say it out loud because the law will not let them.
No I didnt suggest that, did I? I suggested it was ok to say it openly, most recruits didnt have a choice in the matter.

And yes today youth are unlikely to say anything racist because of the penalties. Who would? What career would a soldier have if he was deemed racist, sexist or some kind of other ist? And yet you want to pretend its because they are caring and right on?

You dislike everybody, who doesn't fit your prescribed view of the world and why you spend so much of time slagging people off, than most....... I argue that racism is a meaningless word.

For the fact, that in a military situation. You can have the worst kind of white supremacist and an individual of any colour, or religion of equal hateful attitude and they're will form a bond of friendship, out of shared adversity and fear..

Humanity advances when it evolves at a natural pace and rather than take that path, those in power chose to advance the agenda, out of a need, due to losing control of the flow.. The sorry state we have today is largely self-inflicted and revolution will never work, as it only creates more hate.
You're ignoring me. Remember?

It's just one of the standard "Someone disagrees with me and I have no comeback" responses. Others include:

• You're a Bugsy / Bravo Bravo / Spider sock
  • You're an alcoholic
  • "Lefty libtard"
  • Snowflake
  • "XRW lunatic"
...and so on.
Libtard....

Will just leave this here, the comments/replies are as interesting as this thread

Been done, The original twitter post was nicked by Nazir.

Of what interest do you think the ARRSE website is to journalists? There are plenty of real racist sites that they can get ranty at if they gave a toss.
It used to attract journos, doubt it now.

It used to attract journos, doubt it now.
Indeed it did, when it had a lot more serving squaddies posting on it especially during Iraq and Afghanistan. The tours have almost stopped and the serving personnel are at a minimum.

No I didnt suggest that, did I? I suggested it was ok to say it openly, most recruits didnt have a choice in the matter.

And yes today youth are unlikely to say anything racist because of the penalties. Who would? What career would a soldier have if he was deemed racist, sexist or some kind of other ist? And yet you want to pretend its because they are caring and right on?
do you believe the same proportion of today's soldiers would wish to call black soldiers the "n word" or brown soldiers the "p word" or gay soldiers "queers" as 1950's soldier?

I'd also ask if it would have been ok to say openly in a British school, or council office, or indeed any other workplace in 1995?

Last edited:
Given that we are only into the first week of lockdown, the site is likely to be seen by far more people than would normally view it, so they are likely to notice and comment on any racism ( ie they would normally be at work)
and report it to journos who are already trawling every thing looking for some news to earn their next badge
in the second and third weeks this site will likely receive a great deal more attention from bored individuals looking for the next new thing ie those with a short attention span
SO B.J s advice is eminently sensible
Just go back to picking on the RAF like every one else !!
They'd find racism here regardless of whether it actually exists or not. Get an innocent man to write a paragraph, and I'd find a reason to condemn him.

endure

GCM
They'd find racism here regardless of whether it actually exists or not. Get an innocent man to write a paragraph, and I'd find a reason to condemn him.

Richelieu beat you to it by 400 years... ;-)

Except no one one called these doctors " bloody foreigners" he invented it in order to attempt a logical fallacy argument that 3 foreign doctors dying of Covid 19 proves something, it doesn't prove anything.
it does though. It proves anyone who hates immigrants and thinks immigrants provide no value to society is wrong.

and as someone who know doctors practicing in Britain who are insulted for not having been born here, I think oit is important to highlight the good work they are doing.

do you believe the same proportion of today's soldiers would wish to call black soldiers the "n word" or brown soldiers the "p word" or gay soldiers "queers" as 1950's soldier?
The word paki and queer/poof is quite common among the toms, surely you knew this having served? If anything the word n***er was used less in the past because there wasnt that many black soldiers.

After the Oldham riots in one of the official reports its was stated that they were surprised by the prolific use of the word paki. Clearly they were a bit like you and thought everyone was young and modern.
Who do you think are joining all the white only, black only,brown only (usually split with muslim only, Hindu only, Sikh only)? All old people?

Have you not noticed in the "vibrant, multi cultural" Army that most people stick to their own kind? Weird huh? Naturally no one ever uses nasty words.

Once again, whats the penalty in the Army for openly saying n***er/paki/poof etc?

Once again, whats the penalty in the Army for openly saying n***er/paki/poof etc?
Quite rightly it is to be disciplined. Do you believe otherwise?

it does though. It proves anyone who hates immigrants and thinks immigrants provide no value to society is wrong.

and as someone who know doctors practicing in Britain who are insulted for not having been born here, I think oit is important to highlight the good work they are doing.
That's not what serious people who are anti immigration believe though that's just a parody of what they believe invented by the race hustling industry. Are there hoards of people abusing immigrants in hospitals or anywhere else , no.

Immigrants that catch a virus doesn't prove anything about immigrants except they can catch virus's. We know that already.

Quite rightly it is to be disciplined. Do you believe otherwise?
It should be disciplined you say? So when two black Jamaican soldiers greet each other with "whats up ma nigga" they should be punished? How very racist of you.
If a gay soldier describes himself as a poof he should be punished? How very homophobic of you.

Want to backpedal a bit?

But now you are finally understanding why some people arent publicly prejudiced, its because they will be punished, not because they have sat through a values and standards lesson and have decided that their prejudiced upbringing was wrong.

That's not what serious people who are anti immigration believe though that's just a parody of what they believe invented by the race hustling industry. Are there hoards of people abusing immigrants in hospitals or anywhere else , no.

Immigrants that catch a virus doesn't prove anything about immigrants except they can catch virus's. We know that already.
Yes. There are people racially abused doing their job in modern day Britain and it its abhorrent.

It should be disciplined you say? So when two black Jamaican soldiers greet each other with "whats up ma nigga" they should be punished? How very racist of you.
If a gay soldier describes himself as a poof he should be punished? How very homophobic of you.

Want to backpedal a bit?

But now you are finally understanding why some people arent publicly prejudiced, its because they will be punished, not because they have sat through a values and standards lesson and have decided that their prejudiced upbringing was wrong.
]

If perhaps you would stop trolling and understand the difference between ownership with epithets.

A meaningless statement.
How many ?
What figures ?
A significant number or an insignificant number ?

Any number is a significant number and any number is abhorrent

Latest Threads