Increased Racism on the Site

Boris_Johnson

ADC
DirtyBAT
Now that people seem to have more spare time on their hands, I've noticed a sharp upscale in the number of members resorting to increasingly racist slurs in their posts on here.

From casual national stereotyping to outright Hitler worship, I've got to the point where I'm now clicking on the site with that same face you pull when you go to pick your car up from the garage and ask the grease monkey "how much?"

Obviously most of you reading this will probably be a little baffled, since most of the posts I refer to have since been deleted, many of which before you (or more importantly, the authorities) got to see them.

There was even one which read something along the lines of "anyone who disagrees that the Chinks are a bunch of cnuts is either cowardly blah blah" which I find ironic, since if I was a betting man, the member in question would indeed be too cowardly to say such things in real life in front of real people.

Here's the deal... We know the Chinese are a bunch of arrseholes but there's too many of them to start a fight. We know India is full of street shitting rapey types. We know lots of stabby crimes in London are disproportionately young black males, we know the vast majority of Roma have little respect for Western laws and civilisation but guess what? Ranting about it on a MILITARY website will have zero effect other than to stereotype yourselves as Alf Garnett, Daily Mail reading, paranoia-inducing, rabid old cnuts with nothing better to do than froth at a keyboard all night because you're too cowardly to address the clear relationship issues you have which result in you spending 99% of your marriage on here collecting "likes" from strangers.

I'm getting really tired of dealing with the same reports over and over again. Covid-19 is not a free-for-all excuse for you lot to go all Enoch Powell on here. For fcuk sake, log off and spend some time with your wives and kids and do us all a favour.

Please.

Oyibo

LE
What about the Welsh? Are they fair game?

Boris_Johnson

ADC
DirtyBAT
I don't get it, your 5 th paragraph says exactly what you claim no one else should be saying.

Are you going to ban yourself ?
Context.

There's a big difference between stating "most of the Roma I have encountered tried to rob me" and "all Roma are gypsy scum and Hitler had the right idea in wiping them out".

One is factual, the other will land you in deep water.

I'm trying to help (some of) you avoid Option 2.

Take it or leave it.

Or B. Let's be "edgy" and see what we can get away with eh?

Gibsons dog
Point proven, you stupid civve turd.

Deserter

On ROPS
On ROPs
You mean Brigadier Powell?

Deserter

On ROPS
On ROPs
Context.

There's a big difference between stating "most of the Roma I have encountered tried to rob me" and "all Roma are gypsy scum and Hitler had the right idea in wiping them out".

One is factual, the other will land you in deep water.

I'm trying to help (some of) you avoid Option 2.

Take it or leave it.

Or B. Let's be "edgy" and see what we can get away with eh?

Point proven, you stupid civve turd.
Here's the deal... We know the Chinese are a bunch of arrseholes but there's too many of them to start a fight. We know India is full of street shitting rapey types. We know lots of stabby crimes in London are disproportionately young black males, we know the vast majority of Roma have little respect for Western laws and civilisation but guess what? Ranting about it on a MILITARY website will have zero effect other than to stereotype yourselves as Alf Garnett, Daily Mail reading, paranoia-inducing, rabid old cnuts with nothing better to do than froth at a keyboard all night because you're too cowardly to address the clear relationship issues you have which result in you spending 99% of your marriage on here collecting "likes" from strangers.

Reported for racism

@Bad CO

You haven't banned me because iv done nothing wrong.

Chef

LE
Seems like a reasonable request and I read the Mail:eek:

Reported for racism

@Bad CO
Oooohhhh edgy

Oyibo

LE
What about the disabled? I’d hate to be left out.
Presumably you are against the bomb (well, one in particular), if you are also a lesbian you are onto a winner.