Inconsiderate Cameron

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by dixie-basher, Mar 26, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Following the revelations about high donations can equal dinner with the PM I thought it was a little bit inconsiderate of David Cameron reeling off a list of who and when people had dinner at his private apartment at No. 10. Especially when you consider where he was speaking.

Luckily the crowd won't have a clue what happened tomorrow. No harm done.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Who is he?
  3. Hang on... its on the tip of my tongue... no - its gone. Sorry.
  4. HHH

HHH LE

All politicians are part time members of the Alzheimer's Society, the membership card comes with the welcome pack for new MP's.
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Nick Clegg I think. Can't be Ed Balls because I have not punched the screen out yet.
  6. Fuck, too late. Wish I knew that before I nutted the TV
  7. Negligent-Discharge

Negligent-Discharge LE Book Reviewer

Alzheimer's.... a great way of meeting new people every day

• Like Like x 2
  8. it's fucking shakin stevens...well i never did!
  9. Half past five.
  10. Who is he?
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Can I have a P, please Bob?
  12. You already asked that... hang on, that's comedy isn't it? This is the NAAFI Bar FFS, there's no place for that here. Move along.
  13. Oh My. Now if Call-Me-Dave gets the push as ToryCon Party leader and prime Muppet.... will Nicky Cleggover become the countries Prime Muppet? the thought of the Limp-Dicks running the country, and knowing how far up the EU-SSR's Politcal backside, the though is more than I can bear.

I will have to ask Matron if I can cuddle with her at night time, after I have taken my Bromide cocoa. She can leave her knickers on if she wants, but her bra must come off as I will take mine off as well..... Moobs dear boy!!

Attached Files:

14. Thought the house of lords would be all for this Alzheimer's Society, after all its full of dotter auld cunts with their hand in the till too =(