Inconsiderate Cameron

dixie-basher

War Hero
Following the revelations about high donations can equal dinner with the PM I thought it was a little bit inconsiderate of David Cameron reeling off a list of who and when people had dinner at his private apartment at No. 10. Especially when you consider where he was speaking.

Luckily the crowd won't have a clue what happened tomorrow. No harm done.

HHH

GCM
All politicians are part time members of the Alzheimer's Society, the membership card comes with the welcome pack for new MP's.

snowboardmic

Old-Salt
it's fucking shakin stevens...well i never did!

Following the revelations about high donations can equal dinner with the PM I thought it was a little bit inconsiderate of David Cameron reeling off a list of who and when people had dinner at his private apartment at No. 10. Especially when you consider where he was speaking.

Luckily the crowd won't have a clue what happened tomorrow. No harm done.
Who is he?

Can I have a P, please Bob?

Oh My. Now if Call-Me-Dave gets the push as ToryCon Party leader and prime Muppet.... will Nicky Cleggover become the countries Prime Muppet? the thought of the Limp-Dicks running the country, and knowing how far up the EU-SSR's Politcal backside, the though is more than I can bear.

I will have to ask Matron if I can cuddle with her at night time, after I have taken my Bromide cocoa. She can leave her knickers on if she wants, but her bra must come off as I will take mine off as well..... Moobs dear boy!!

Attachments

S

swampmonster

Thought the house of lords would be all for this Alzheimer's Society, after all its full of dotter auld cunts with their hand in the till too =(

jemadarjo

Old-Salt
Cameron, The best Prime minister that money can buy

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
brettarider The NAAFI Bar 8
Moodybitch The NAAFI Bar 118
N The Intelligence Cell 7

Latest Threads