Inconsiderate Cameron

Following the revelations about high donations can equal dinner with the PM I thought it was a little bit inconsiderate of David Cameron reeling off a list of who and when people had dinner at his private apartment at No. 10. Especially when you consider where he was speaking.

Luckily the crowd won't have a clue what happened tomorrow. No harm done.

Following the revelations about high donations can equal dinner with the PM I thought it was a little bit inconsiderate of David Cameron reeling off a list of who and when people had dinner at his private apartment at No. 10. Especially when you consider where he was speaking.

Luckily the crowd won't have a clue what happened tomorrow. No harm done.
Who is he?

Oh My. Now if Call-Me-Dave gets the push as ToryCon Party leader and prime Muppet.... will Nicky Cleggover become the countries Prime Muppet? the thought of the Limp-Dicks running the country, and knowing how far up the EU-SSR's Politcal backside, the though is more than I can bear.

I will have to ask Matron if I can cuddle with her at night time, after I have taken my Bromide cocoa. She can leave her knickers on if she wants, but her bra must come off as I will take mine off as well..... Moobs dear boy!!

Attachments

S

swampmonster

Thought the house of lords would be all for this Alzheimer's Society, after all its full of dotter auld cunts with their hand in the till too =(

Latest Threads