Incompetence kills, and pays well.

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by sunnoficarus, Aug 2, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. She was unfairly sacked. Binned without due process for the sake of political grandstanding.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Yep. Don't follow the process to ensure a fair and proper outcome = instant loss at Tribunal. If anyone should be picking up the tab for this payout its Ed Balls...

Editted to Add - Balls fired her for making a crap decision. Firing her without due process was an even crapper decision... will he face any consequences... will he ****.

3. I don't care if she'd been rogering the Duke of York with a prize winning leek. She showed a typical slopey shouldered attitude to responsibility for her own department and I wish she had been hung out to dry properly, rather than now probably popping up in an even better remunerated post somewhere else in the public sector.

4. Well, so do I, but it wasn't done properly - hence the big payout... feeling slow today?

5. Is anyone surprised that New Labour in general and the reprehensible Ed Balls in particular, should bugger up a seemingly simple 'open and closed' case.

Maybe this harridan was far divorced in reality from the poor defenceless little mite Baby P, but she presided over, and was ultimately responsible for, the shambolic state of affairs and catalogues of errors in her department. She should have resigned in shame.

As an aside, and without knowledge, I reckon Human Rights legislation is somewhere to be found in this tragedy. What a sadness that no-one was concerned in detail with Baby P's 'human rights' - oh! silly me, this fearful woman was concerned - or she was supposed to be!

The law is an ass and has become more asinine than ever since the grinning spiv Blair took it upon himself to meddle with it.

6. Very regrettably, the idiot Balls ensured her win at tribunal by failing to adhere to due process.

However, with regard to your point about her future career, would anyone really be stupid enough to employ a woman who has shown a total absence of shame, remorse or guilt for systematic departmental failings that so palpably took place under her nose and on her watch?

7. Feeling very agry that this was fecked up. People like Shoesmith, call me Arndrea & their like anny the hell out of me...

• Like Like x 1
  8. Good. I'm glad she won. It was on the cards and it shouldn't have come as any surprise either. ****, it was even hotly debated by a bunch of STABs/Ex squaddies and the odd Tesco employee on here months ago and despite the outrage, it was plainly pointed out just how she would win.

Now, does any **** want this Saturday's lottery numbers?

9. Just read Rotten Boroughs & similar columns in Private Eye. Pound to a pinch of snuff she'll pop up again in a few months at another council, in the NHS or similar. Senior management in these organisations have a way of looking after each other.

10. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Rupert Murdoch? - he has previous for this!!! :)

11. As she was unfairly dismissed, why shouldn't she be able to take up new employment at that level?

12. Sshh.. don't go giving him ideas...

13. msr

msr LE

And just to rub salt in the wounds, her lawyer will probably be asking for damages to cover the cost of her being 'unemployable in the future'.

msr

14. Yep, guaranteed she's already touting around the network.