Incoming tit Monday

Certainly getting a few virtual tits on here today. So a another cold front can be expected in UKShire.

I think after a barren patch it would technically be ok to mess around with days/dates don't you? We could ask a MOD for a ruling on this one, it is after all above our pay grade

The other half is wearing a nice tight flowery top & white lacey bra showing her ample breasts off.
Going for a walk shortly, stop off at a pub & then home for an afternoon shag or 2!

And no photos for you sex starved to wank over!

You've just made me a very jealous man. My wife has gone off to work in a horse piss stained and smelling jacket, jodphurs and boots. Its not quite the same image is it? N probably a shagsout of the question, we've been married too long.......

... "waist level not looking" photography skills ... What? ... What you mean perv?
Got a Canon? And an Android tablet? There's an app for that (copyright blah blah). Connect the tablet to your Canon, and you have full control over the camera - focussing, white balance - everything. Yoof of today harrumph.

The other half is wearing a nice tight flowery top & white lacey bra showing her ample breasts off.
Going for a walk shortly, stop off at a pub & then home for an afternoon shag or 2!

And no photos for you sex starved to wank over!
With photo evidence you do realise that its just lies? Lies I tell you Lies!!!

No chance of TM in the south west today :(

Just off for a run. I shall report back on any sightings, though it remains a little cool for the time of year.

Sadly not in H_M Towers, it isn't... As Mrs H_M 2nd so delicately puts it, 'I am on the blob... ' Fortunately, we managed to get some quality time in yesterday afternoon before she started. ;-)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Blogg The Intelligence Cell 11
PE4rocks Current Affairs, News and Analysis 3
Ex-E3 Gunners 4