Incoming tit Monday

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Thomasaurus, Apr 10, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It going to piss it down but apart from that Oh I do hope so! About bloody time!

2. Certainly getting a few virtual tits on here today. So a another cold front can be expected in UKShire.

3. School bus driver! Looking good this morning, glasses off bun down job but nice nips............

4. I think after a barren patch it would technically be ok to mess around with days/dates don't you? We could ask a MOD for a ruling on this one, it is after all above our pay grade

5. The other half is wearing a nice tight flowery top & white lacey bra showing her ample breasts off.
    Going for a walk shortly, stop off at a pub & then home for an afternoon shag or 2!

And no photos for you sex starved to wank over!

6. You've just made me a very jealous man. My wife has gone off to work in a horse piss stained and smelling jacket, jodphurs and boots. Its not quite the same image is it? N probably a shagsout of the question, we've been married too long.......

7. Jammy b*stards. Round here in webfoot country we had Moob Monday yesterday. Narry a sign of female(ish) nips.

8. I work near Brum uni so I have been perfecting my "waist level not looking" photography skills ... What? ... What you mean perv?

9. Got a Canon? And an Android tablet? There's an app for that (copyright blah blah). Connect the tablet to your Canon, and you have full control over the camera - focussing, white balance - everything. Yoof of today harrumph.

10. I do have a Canon actually and an android, you following me? The android is the weak link, old Samsung wazzza-knacker!