• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Incoming tit Monday

I think after a barren patch it would technically be ok to mess around with days/dates don't you? We could ask a MOD for a ruling on this one, it is after all above our pay grade

The other half is wearing a nice tight flowery top & white lacey bra showing her ample breasts off.
Going for a walk shortly, stop off at a pub & then home for an afternoon shag or 2!

And no photos for you sex starved to wank over!

You've just made me a very jealous man. My wife has gone off to work in a horse piss stained and smelling jacket, jodphurs and boots. Its not quite the same image is it? N probably a shagsout of the question, we've been married too long.......

... "waist level not looking" photography skills ... What? ... What you mean perv?
Got a Canon? And an Android tablet? There's an app for that (copyright blah blah). Connect the tablet to your Canon, and you have full control over the camera - focussing, white balance - everything. Yoof of today harrumph.

The other half is wearing a nice tight flowery top & white lacey bra showing her ample breasts off.
Going for a walk shortly, stop off at a pub & then home for an afternoon shag or 2!

And no photos for you sex starved to wank over!
With photo evidence you do realise that its just lies? Lies I tell you Lies!!!

Sadly not in H_M Towers, it isn't... As Mrs H_M 2nd so delicately puts it, 'I am on the blob... ' Fortunately, we managed to get some quality time in yesterday afternoon before she started. ;-)

Latest Threads