Income Tax

Being Slightly Lazy....

I have [ almost certainly] paid too much tax this year, just been checking through all my pay statements(and comparing to my comtempories).

I saw the RAO who gave me the phone number of the Tax office and not much other help other than they agree I`ve paid too much.

Does anyone know the best way to go about getting it back(what forms etc). If so I would be grateful.



Similar threads

Latest Threads