• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Income Support & Child Tax Credit

I know that Pads with kids in Germany can apply for Kindergeld, but does anyone know if there are any families on Income Support, Child Tax Credit, or a salary under £14,155.
Does this apply then?

"Free School Meals is a benefit awarded in respect of children under the age of 19 where the parent or guardian) is in receipt of one of the benefits shown below:

Income Support
Income Based Jobseekers Allowance (IB JSA);
Support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
Child Tax Credit, provided they are not entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual income, as assessed by the Inland Revenue that does not exceed £14155 from 6/4/06. (Currently £13,910 from 06/04/2005)
The Guaranteed Element of State Pension Credit".

Or does LOA cancel it out?

Latest Threads