Inciting the Muslim masses?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Proximo, Apr 17, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Would this rendering of the Prophet Mohammed in ASCII make me the target of a fatwah?

Placed on a ALQ death list?

[​IMG]

Actually, it's not like I have anything better to do with my Fridays....

2. I see the Shrivenham Timewarp Module has finally reached the experimental stage..

3. I was actually referring to the fact that I can keep Fridays clear to combat ALQ, but I'm jammers the rest of the week.

4. Sorry D_D I don't get it :? , I'm either too old or too stupid.

I know, or both :wink:

5. How about this way round - knew this should have gone into the Sigs board, the resident Geek Squad would have got this straight away.

[​IMG]

6. You'll have to wait while I get my glasses, ahh thats better.

Hmm, I see what you mean, however if ALQ want to find you it won't be too hard. They might decide though, that you need to try harder to get an ALQ fatwah, and direct you to the Iranians, who I understand are more prepared to take offence at a slightly obscure image that may or may not be the Prophet Mohammed. I still think you'll only qualify for a short stoning though, a full fatwah requires far more effort, sorry.

7. That won't get you a stoning, not without adding either bacon or explosives. I suppose it might just about qualify for a light gravelling though.