Incest, the family game.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by goatrutar, Jun 24, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. After reading a couple of threads,particularly the one with the MILF sucking Juniors cock I've come to the conclusion that fucking your relatives is coming back into fashion. I know I have a couple of distant cousins I would slip a length into.

Which relatives would you fuck then?
  2. Do Sisters-in-Law count? Because there is one of mine I'd do in an instant (thats probably how long it would last)
  3. Hadn't thought of in laws. Well spotted. Do you have any pics or even a drawing of your next victim?
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Not incest, and perfectly legal.
  5. Distant cousins?

I've a couple of cousins who live in WA. Is that distant enough?
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Gran always said vice is nice, but incest is best. Slow old bint, I caught her every time!!
  7. But don't let your auntie catch you with her teenage daughters ankles round your earholes.
  8. It's not all it's cracked up to be. It can get relatively boring.

Is that my taxi.

Sent from my iPad using ARRSE app 'cause I can.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Unlike necrophilia, which is dead boring.:w00t:
  10. Nothing like keeping it all int he family.

It's been a tradition (if not a law) in Ireland and some parts of east Anglia for quite some time.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. I dont know about fucking, but I would love to fuck up the girlfriends mother, preferably with the contents of several mags of 5.56 all to the head. Does that count?
    • Like Like x 2
  12. I would have thrown a load over my sisters funbags a few years back.
  13. Why not; plenty of others have.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Well it paid to get me through Eton, so it wasn't all wasted.
    • Like Like x 1
  15. I think theres been a lot of incest in the village i live in!! its the only place i know where people "high six" one another and we are twinned with Royston Vasey.!