Incest Is Best!

Siblings who fell in love thanks to genetic attraction | The Sun |Features

AS Nick Cameron and Danielle Heaney hold hands and kiss lovingly, Karina Cameron looks away uncomfortably.
The scene makes Karina feel extremely awkward - because the loved-up couple sharing it are BOTH her children.
Karina walked in on Nick, 31, and 25-year-old Danielle having sex four years ago after the pair - who have different fathers - met for the first time as adults.
She reported them to the police which led to the couple being charged with incest - and she was so appalled she disowned them.
But two years on Karina is now standing by her children's belief that they are victims of a recognised psychological phenomenon called Genetic Sexual Attraction or GSA.
Is this so-called 'GSA' a good enough excuse?
Or is it still wrong?
Or is she enough of a looker to make it alright?

IIRC the Ancient Egyptian royal families were bred to their siblings as it didn't do to dilute the divine blood. There are a number of lessons in there for us all.

Actually, if you think about it the incest taboo is only a protection against inbreeding and the reinforcement of harmful genetic ailments. Since most human sexual activity is about recreation not reproduction and that we've spent a lot of time and effort in developing means to prevent conception, does it really matter?

Did I mention I have twin daughters?

Actually, if you think about it the incest taboo is only a protection against inbreeding and the reinforcement of harmful genetic ailments. Since most human sexual activity is about recreation not reproduction and that we've spent a lot of time and effort in developing means to prevent conception, does it really matter?

Did I mention I have twin daughters?

Piccies to the usual address please ;)

Latest Threads