Incest Is Best!

Siblings who fell in love thanks to genetic attraction | The Sun |Features

AS Nick Cameron and Danielle Heaney hold hands and kiss lovingly, Karina Cameron looks away uncomfortably.
The scene makes Karina feel extremely awkward - because the loved-up couple sharing it are BOTH her children.
Karina walked in on Nick, 31, and 25-year-old Danielle having sex four years ago after the pair - who have different fathers - met for the first time as adults.
She reported them to the police which led to the couple being charged with incest - and she was so appalled she disowned them.
But two years on Karina is now standing by her children's belief that they are victims of a recognised psychological phenomenon called Genetic Sexual Attraction or GSA.
Is this so-called 'GSA' a good enough excuse?
Or is it still wrong?
Or is she enough of a looker to make it alright?

IIRC the Ancient Egyptian royal families were bred to their siblings as it didn't do to dilute the divine blood. There are a number of lessons in there for us all.

But lets hope they breed his hobbit with downs genes out of any sprogs. I would do her but then that is not really a recommendation.

Glenrothes? 'Nuff said...

Thought it was the law in East Anglia?
We do it only to stave off Rickets and Black Death: leaves a purer blood line, d'you see?

Actually, if you think about it the incest taboo is only a protection against inbreeding and the reinforcement of harmful genetic ailments. Since most human sexual activity is about recreation not reproduction and that we've spent a lot of time and effort in developing means to prevent conception, does it really matter?

Did I mention I have twin daughters?

Actually, if you think about it the incest taboo is only a protection against inbreeding and the reinforcement of harmful genetic ailments. Since most human sexual activity is about recreation not reproduction and that we've spent a lot of time and effort in developing means to prevent conception, does it really matter?

Did I mention I have twin daughters?

Piccies to the usual address please ;)

victims of a recognised psychological phenomenon
Oh FFS doesn't anyone ever take any responsibility for anything anymore? Victims?

Good grief, they're only 6 you fucking pervert!

Do what I'm doing and wait a year.
You are such a kind considerate parent with your twin daughters best interests at heart. I am sure there is some sort of award you could be nominate you for.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
The13thDukeOfWybourne The NAAFI Bar 28
filthyphil The NAAFI Bar 62
Proximo The NAAFI Bar 7