• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Incest- German stylee

If your sister is a bit of a looker I'm all for it.

However, if she has a Bella Emburg appearance than get it illegal again.

Ugghhh i met some freak from Blandford who was trying to chat me up by telling me that his sister was hot and that day she'd been cleaning her car in a tiny bikini...

Its all so so so wrong

Lady_H said:
Ugghhh i met some freak from Blandford who was trying to chat me up by telling me that his sister was hot and that day she'd been cleaning her car in a tiny bikini...

Its all so so so wrong
It is very wrong, always get a valeting company to clean your car.

Anyway, back to this bird's bikini.............................

didn't stick around for long after "my sister's hot".

I dont think he was being ironic you know...

Me shudders at the thought of his sister....

If she ain't good 'nough for her family she ain't good 'nough for mine!

Lady_H said:

Its all so so so wrong
Were they missing their thumbs??

Vimeiro said:
Lady_H said:

Its all so so so wrong
Were they missing their thumbs??
No. Each hand was intact with all six fingers!

There's nothing wrong with poking your sister..... but living with her and having kids is just sick.

Jacob1650 said:
There's nothing wrong with poking your sister..... but living with her and having kids is just sick.
you from the NORFOLK area then ????

"Two of the children have disabilities although it is not known if these are due to inbreeding or because they were born prematurely."

Mmmm, wonder which?

They're probably trying to start up their own deutsche mllarr football team.

A_Knocker_Till_The_End said:
Jacob1650 said:
you from the NORFOLK area then ????
Coneheads are from Suffolk, not Norfolk (especially around What-a-shame airfield)

I guess a one-offy isn't too bad, if only for the dit value. I draw the line at noshing off my dad though, at least not to completion. fair dos, at Christmas I might gently take his glans in my mouth and tenderly tongue the rim, but that's just showing respect and affection.

Its normal practice round the Deep south of USA :D

interesting while it is illegal here and in Germany, In France, Holland and belgium it is perfectly legal, strange world

Her cousin.

Katherine Von Tate.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Mr_Fingerz The Intelligence Cell 29
Guns The NAAFI Bar 13
G The NAAFI Bar 48