Incest app

M

Mark The Convict

If the Icelandic fillies are worried about inbreeding, then rooting genetically diverse Anglo Saxons is the answer. The app would need a catchy name to get the punters in though; 'Spray-n-Pray DNA'?

But, like in Norfolk and the Pitcairn Islands they all know they're related, so superfluous.
It would just be used as an incentive.
Include Gypo's in on that, and yeh, the alarm will have the exact opposite effect intended.

Although pikeys would then have to try and remember if the the person they stole the phone from was a family member or not in order to work out the relevance (or not) of the alarm I suppose.

But, like in Norfolk and the Pitcairn Islands they all know they're related, so superfluous.
It would just be used as an incentive.
Indeed... Norfolk family trees are generally modelled on pines.

we can always spot the outsiders in our village by the obvious - five fingers on each hand =dead givaway!!

Why is me gettin' a 'ard time 'ere? My sister's good in bed, 'specially when she takes them teeth out!

I think you could make a killing on this app if you reversed it and marketed it in Pakistan, India, Afghanistan and certain towns in the UK.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Lady_H The NAAFI Bar 35
filthyphil The NAAFI Bar 62
Proximo The NAAFI Bar 7