• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Incapsula network error

Roger. Obviously if we get many more of these and it becomes a pain then I'll turn it off again. Better an increase in spam than a website that doesn't work!

I had it a couple of times last night as well, I don't know how long as I only tried to log in twce and got that screen both times (about 19:30 ish and again at 23;00 ish)

Related to the problems with the site itself - see other threads. That's not to say that it won't produce its own errors, but in this case its definitely our fault rather than Incapsula's.

I would like to be able to customise that page to be a bit more helpful and will look into that.

Latest Threads