Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Infiltrator, Jul 7, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Last week I discovered that one of my colleagues has really, really hairy earlobes. When I say hairy, I mean spaniel hairy, not peach hairy mind!

Now then, he has been giving one of the other lads some stick and saying he is inbred, but surely having furry ears and coming from the North East is all the proof anyone would need for inbreeding, so is this a case of the pot calling the kettle black?

It's worthy of note, that said individual, has now taken to shaving his ears so that no one can spot his Deliverance upbringing.

Are there any other methods by which someone, who's father is also their brother can be spotted?
  2. Yes there is,

If he's in the RAF and built like a space hopper for instance.
  3. Oh really? Is this yet another example of your deluded self image? Yet another radio check by the kettle!
  4. And the only reason i trim my hair on my ears and nose is because unlike you i have male hormones and am therefore ever so slighly hairy not as smooth as a football (and as round), like you. oh and you smell and so does your mam!
  5. If you have "male hormones" as you put it, then why are your tits so big?
  6. cock !!!

ha ha got you!
  7. At lease i can manipulate my "Pecks" without jumping up and down or getting some other fella to move them for me!
  8. You should visit Andover - the in-breeding capital of UK. Never have I seen such a ugly bunch of local scroats. Give-away identification of said mumpies:

Poorly fitting shell-suit trousers (women = too tight, men = too large, both = rarely washed)
    Stripey jumper
    Heavily gelled hair
    Moody stare
  9. Hallveg,

EEEEOOOOOOOOWWWWWW! Just how defensive are you? At no point did I tell the world that it's you with the furry ear problem.........but I'm guessing everyone knows now anyway! Don't worry, I'm sure they have Immac (or whatever it's called nowadays) in Aldershot!