Inbred Redneck Family

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by paul2005, Nov 18, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Lol. Yannie and Codename must be related to them too.

2. The two " Bobs" ?

isn't that ctauch and Corp?? and their girlfriend, Dolly ?

3. ertainly makes you think - as i posted on one of the other threads - a young lad from hastings was found in tears by his teacher - she asked him what was wrong and he said "my parents are getting divorced" - apparently what he really wanted to know was once they were divorced would they still be brother and sister.

4. never trust a person who looks like their partner.

live every day as your last because one day you'll be right.

5. Seems it happens in our own backyard or is it classed as racist to connect the two

Stop Asians from marrying their cousins, says MP Ann
    British Asians should be stopped from marrying their own cousins, the MP for Keighley demanded today.
    Ann Cryer called for the move after new research showed British Pakistanis were 13 times more likely to have children with recessive disorders than the general population.
    The research for BBC2's Newsnight also showed British Pakistanis accounted for 3.4 per cent of all births but have 30 per cent of all British children with recessive disorders.
    Labour MP Ms Cryer said: "As we address problems of smoking, drinking, obesity, we say it's a public health issue, and therefore we all have to get involved with it in persuading people to adopt a different lifestyle."
    She added: "I think the same should be applied to this problem in the Asian community.
    "They must adopt a different lifestyle. They must look outside the family for husbands and wives for their young people.
    "There is something very wrong going on."
    Ms Cryer said: "The sooner we start to have a debate the better and we start to encourage the Asian community to address it themselves by saying we have to stop this tradition of first-cousin marriages."
    Ms Cryer has spoken out in the past about fixed marriages among the Asian community.
    She made a direct connection between arranged marriages, difficulties in learning English and the success of different ethnic communities in the UK.
    She has also raised concerns about the dramatic rise in the number of Asian women who run away from home each year to escape forced marriages.
    She said the problem first came to her attention at her advice surgeries and she met then Home Secretary Jack Straw along with former Halifax MP Alice Mahon to discuss the issue.
    16 November 2005
    « Previous PageNext »Page 1 of 1marrying cousins

6. When cousins marry. I thought that only happened in Wales?