Inappropriate toys and gifts for birthdays & Christmas

clothears

War Hero
According to Mrs Shiny_arrse, an Argoa towel rail is not an appropriate christmas gift, even if she said she wanted one.:-?
My husband has given me the following:

snow chains for the car the year our first son was born;

a snow blower from Sears for Valentines Day (It was a deluxe model and so heavy, I couldn't pull the chain to start the engine).

Yes, we are still married.

I bought my dad's new drippy wife the 'SAS Survivial Handbook' one year, 'Greatest Tractors of the World' book the next - then she got me 'How to Knit Slippers' and I gave up.

Obviously concerned about your driving ability.:p
a snow blower from Sears for Valentines Day (It was a deluxe model and so heavy, I couldn't pull the chain to start the engine).
It's easier to leave the snow blower on the ground when trying to start it.:p
I feel your husbands pain.:p

His life is lacking Chains and a heavy blower on Valentines day.

Do you think he's dropping subtle hints?

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
It was my four-year old Grandson's birthdasy last month, stuck for something to get him, then remebered one of my Aunts got me a moneybox to encourage me to save (it worked, well, maybe being a tight Yorkshire git helped).
I looked all over to find a similar one - almost lost hope, until I found one on Amazon

Here it is!
1596913167602.png

Bought the wife a blow torch for Xmas years ago, cos she got all enthusiastic watching a TV chef caramelising sugar on crumbles and meringues and stuff. Xmas Day was a bit frosty to say the least, but I've still got the blow torch which is very useful for melting lead when I'm making fishing weights. The wife's still here as well.

Last edited:

Yokel

LE
I once wrapped up a jar of Golden Syrup and gave it to my now bald brother - he was not totally Kojacked at the time. He was not impressed.

I also had a good laugh one year by hinting that I had booking a bungee jump for my father's birthday - he hates heights.

A friend once sent me a picture of her boobs for Christmas.

Last edited:

clothears

War Hero
I had snow tyres for the cars. The chains were when I crossed the Rockies in the winter. Mandatory to have a set in the car in case a "chain up" alert was posted. I had them in the car for ten years, never needed them once

I made a useless box for my brother.

It has a toggle switch on the top, with a "do not use" notice.

Flick the switch and half the lid opens, a finger pops out and flicks the switch back, then goes back inside.

I did wonder about setting two up with extended arms, so they switch each other. Or maybe a mini flamethrower.

Sent from my neocore_E1R1 using Tapatalk

diehard57

War Hero
I find that toy drums, whistles and other noise makers always go down well with the young children... :)

...less so with the parents...
But it has to be a good old fashioned tin drum to give the maximum annoyance factor.

napier

LE
Kit Reviewer
A friend once sent my a picture of her boobs for Christmas.
I hope that was just the token and it was redeemed

Yokel

LE
Pictures of said b00bies or it never happened
But it was back in 2005 I think and I no longer have the e-mail. You will just have to imagine a poorly lit webcam picture of average boobs. If it helps she is Welsh, has at least one child, and as far as I know is the manager of a branch of Gregg's.

Girls promise to send nude selfies but they never turn up!

I'm sure this make a great present for grandma or granddad, imagine their surprise to receive a baby jesus butt plug

Latest Threads