Inappropriate Thoughts

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by ham-shank, Apr 1, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Was working from home today and switched on the telly after the kids had been bundled out to school. Vaguely searching for BBC 24, I came across the CBeebies Channel and a programme for toddlers called 'Come Outside'.

For those of you who don't have kids or lead such interesting lives that you don't watch daytime television, 'Come Outside' stars Lynda Baron, formerly Nurse Gladys in 'Open All Hours as 'Auntie Mabel'. Watching how she flounced about with her pet dog Pippin, flying aeroplanes and having adventures, I became strangely aroused. My thrapping reached a crescendo when Auntie Mabel visited a sewage works and walked through the pipes.

I'm taking the day off tomorrow because the next episode is about a street lamp on Auntie Mabel’s road that is faulty and she calls the council. I've got the Kleenex ready but feel a slight twinge of guilt.

Is w@nking to Childrens TV programmes inappropriate?

Answers on a postcard to:

Controller, Children's Programmes
    Broadcasting House
    Portland Place
    London

2. I remember watching that but it wasn't called come outside.

Dont think I have ever become aroused watching a kids TV programme.

Well there was that time with Sarah Green off Blue Peter, Sally James -Tiswas. Floella Benjamin -Playschool, Madam ? the French womble.
    And the episode where Mr Benn wears a kilt!

3. Now you've got me thinking!

Not too sure if she's still on the box but the combination of Michaela Strachan
    [​IMG]
    and animals is always at the front of my warped mind. :twisted:

I'm back off to Google image search! :p

4. 8O

Ms Hoolie in Ballamoray was always worth half a pack of kleenex - that's what I'd go to skool for... :roll:

5. oh oo! Toilet time!

6. Cave Girl was all ways good for quick one

7. Aaaaaaggggghhhhh!!!! I thought I was the only one!

Ballamory! Now you're talking Airfix. That Edie MacReadie would get it in the back of her yellow minibus any day of the week.

8. Konnie Huq from Blue Peter!

Attached Files:

9. Aaaaaaggggghhhhh!!!! I thought I was the only one!

Ballamory! Now you're talking Airfix. That Edie MacReadie would get it in the back of her yellow minibus any day of the week.

10. Aaaaaaggggghhhhh!!!! I thought I was the only one!

11. and again!

Attached Files:

12. Sweet Budha! Noooooooooooooooooo!

(Twos up on the bint in a wheelchair.....? :roll: )

13. Aren't children still on Easter break from school? or have you just been throwing your kids out until the afternoon? 8O

14. Hols are next week here (south east)

15. Same here. But any home working I do next week will definitely have the little treasures thrown out until the afternoon. Same with the wife. Unfortunately, she still can't get her head around my 'special needs'...........