inappropriate gifts

Well what did you get?
believe it or not the wife bought me amongst other things...wait for it,..a fucking UKELELE wtf and what way doe's her mind work? in all my life I have been unable to sing or possess any musical ability whatsoever and she thought I would like a friggin ukelele, I despair I really do.
so what did you get and have to pretend its what you always wanted.

Well what did you get?
believe it or not the wife bought me amongst other things...wait for it,..a fucking UKELELE wtf and what way doe's her mind work? in all my life I have been unable to sing or possess any musical ability whatsoever and she thought I would like a friggin ukelele, I despair I really do.
Joe Brown at the Albert Hall

[video=youtube;tGivnGv-HXs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGivnGv-HXs&list=PL948F17743725022F[/video]

L

lumpy2

Nevertheless , I shall stick to a gentle blowing of the silver piccolo if it's all the same to you ;-)

Well what did you get?
And to think they were given the vote!