Inappropriate behaviour denied, now I’m being shafted (Help)

After a number of months of rumours and alleged inappropriate activities, with possible foundation, I approached the said officer with the allegations regarding an improper relationship and his behaviour consequently this resulted in a bust up. There have been other incidents that bring the individuals behaviour into question. As ever I now find myself being disciplined for threatening behaviour and general conduct unbecoming. Can anybody help?

I think I remember you posting something about this before.

You reckoned some officer (not from your unit) was doing your missus, if I remember rightly.

So you confronted him, he denied it, you went off your trolley.....and now you're in the sh1t?

Am I correct?

Tartan_Terrier said:
I think I remember you posting something about this before.

You reckoned some officer (not from your unit) was doing your missus, if I remember rightly.

So you confronted him, he denied it, you went off your trolley.....and now you're in the sh1t?

Am I correct?
Ex-missus, wasn't it?

'Resulted in a bust up?' This all sounds thoroughly messy. Seenoff: I'm happy to provide advice via PM, but I sense that you (perhaps understandably bearing in mind your emotional state) have lost a bit of sense of proportion, and are getting yourself in to worse trouble through acting without properly thinking.