Inabilty to keep an account open on internet forums.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Biscuits_Brown, Sep 2, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Does anyone else find that they have an extremely limited shelf life on most other places of discussion on the net?

I seem to manage about a fortnight at best before getting placed on the local equivalent of ROPs and a complete ban shortly thereafter.

I don't, usually "troll".
    My language is usually in keeping with forum guidelines, although I will admit that I usually know which words a swear filter will remove before I'm barred.
    As far as possible, I stay on topic.

I just seem to have a knack for causing excitable and neurotic people usually, (but not always) women to have online nervous breakdowns. This is usually the point at which I'll receive ROPs/warning/time-out whatever. If an apology is requested I'll invariably tell them to FOAD, in as many words, in which case I can understand the ban, but often as not a short time later the same delicate soul, or another will scream "He's doing it again!" and the banhammer falls.

Is it just me?

And why do none of you cunts ever have histrionic apoplexy at my inability to empathise... Or whatever?

2. Just stay off Mumsnet then ;-)

3. Nah, they just think you're a cunt.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I usually tell them that in the mandatory "introduce yourself" section.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Hello kettle, meet pot.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I'm in the same boat. I've been booted from mumsnet and most of the Islamic forums. They're all fucking jealous of my loveliness.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Shut up and have a Horlicks old man xxx

8. My union took advice about getting me struck off. The fucking cunts.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Treating the patients too much like prisoners.... Or the prisoners too much like patients?

10. I don't like to play there anymore. The dads give me "Slappy bum bum" time.

11. No saying the staff should be killed, resuscitated and killed again.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Translation for the scouser please.

13. Been there, done that and... Trust me, walk away. Just walk away.

14. It's interesting that you should say that as that is almost as many words what I said concerning a particular well known albino sex pest who has been in the news recently in relation to one of the banning incidents in the original post.

15. I try to moderate myself but I'm impulsive.