Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by msr, Oct 29, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. msr

msr LE

2. Actually, your comment at the very bottom starting quote Freedom.... unquote, is probably the most pertinent, accurate and to the point.
  3. I'll second that!
  4. Perhaps most interestingly is the fact that the CofC was left unaware - policy on the hoof right at the top is no way to run an ice cream van, let alone a country.
  5. I'll second that as well!!!
  6. Some interesting interpretations of the word "immediately"..........
  7. "Keep your eyes on ArmyNet, lads, you probably know as much as we do and you will probably read about it there first!" Our OC last week. (No reflection on him - a bloody good bloke - but an honest and sad reflection on the way the TA and Army as a whole is being treated at present)
  8. Well it seems they want us to train mostly on C1......... or is that just my unit??????
  9. Not just your unit but ours too. C1 for all trg except if MATTs related or recruit etc, C2 for Adv Trg, other weekends if we want to volunteer to come in after driving many miles at our own expense (some have 100+ miles round trip). After One Eyed Broon trying a U turn in fact nothing really changed and all still the same. Time for an election and get rid of these clowns
  10. So after all the training gets slated, training grounds unbooked, ranges unstaffed we're back to normal are we... give me fu9king strength. despite best efforts resources still are not available because of the knock on effect of the cut in the first place.. We're in no better palce now that when were at the begining of Oct.