In The night garden

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by spizel, Dec 20, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. As anyone here with kids under about 5 will already know that the BBC have got a massive hit tv show called in the night garden. Well they have very wisely aimed this at getting kids hooked and it has quickly turned into some sort of phonenomon with little ones.

They have brought out the whole range of toys which are not cheap and a getting really hard to get hold of now. I have been looking for these blasted toys everywhere but am not getting much joy. Trouble is they are in such demand that they are out of stock everyewhere on and offline.

Found a website though with stock left and they are free, the big 16" interactive ones.

http://www.freetvtoys.co.uk/free-igglepiggle?referer_id=90084

I know you parents will be chuffed with this and if you dont have kids then you may still use it if you have grand kids or kids to buy for this year.

2. Is that prog for kids...

I thought it was part of my wine problem..

damn!!

3. Not that you work for that company or anything like that.

Spammer.

4. Upsey daisey rocks ! cant tear my little one away from the giggle box when its on............ the ponty pines get right on my tits though.

5. Apart from the fact the fact that the first post is blatant spam ITNG is like crack for kids, and is the most surreal thing around. Well worth watching (1820 weekdays on Cebeebies) at least once.

6. :wink:

7. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

And this is in Current Affairs why?

8. MODS? Spam? Hole?

Feck me I've just described my Christmas. :D

9. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

I've got one of those, they're great fun. The domestic sunray already has a big pink dildo 8O so no need to get her a present then.

10. The dildo shows that we care :p

11. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

We're supposed to care? :oops:

12. Are we still talking about kids toys or dildos...I'm confused and I don't want to buy Mrs Slaw the wrong present.