In the name of "Art"

Naked Jam-Smeared women are an "art installation"

Two women who sat naked in Manchester city centre smeared in strawberry jam did so "in the name of art".

Startled crowds watched the pair as they wiped bread on each other and proceeded to eat it.

I know it's Thursday and this is a Friday night thread but....

What sort of art installation would you like to see in Manchester (or another location of choice).

Two women who sat naked in Manchester city centre smeared in strawberry jam did so "in the name of art".

Startled crowds watched the pair as they wiped bread on each other and proceeded to eat it.

What sort of art installation would you like to see in Manchester (or another location of choice).
Does a mushroom cloud count as an art installation?

FFS they aren't even fit enough to merit a space on Scaley Alberto's thread! :thumbdown: A para with a Flammenwerfer ought to clean that mess up easily enough; no need to break out the Tactical nukes just yet.

Does a mushroom cloud count as an art installation?
Bin done 1988 Thunderdome Oldham road Manchestor. The uber biggest mightiest bong ever made with Sean Ryder et al and an awlful lot of nomark scallies bubbling it. Lit up as it drifted across Manchester. Several plane loads of tourists bound for Spain went to the ISS space station instead.
My battered memory just remembers the Pack horse and Billie Greens pubs de materalisisng to another dimension.

Sounds funky. it was.

Jeez. When I sit naked on a bench it;s "pervy" and the cops arrest me for "indecent exposure." Double standards much?
I feel your pain, I was once having a peaceful dump in the nude, when one of the fucking security guards in B&Q took umbrage

I looked, but didn't see Andrew Graham- Dixon, clutching a glass of prosecco, amongst the art -lovers in the audience......

'The Emperor's clothes'.....

Amateurs! There's that artsy photographer who photographs hundreds of bare arrse people lying down all over the place.

There is a picture out in internetshire somewhere of one such participant in the midst of all these nekkid women and hand pumping one out like the hero he is.

ETA: Spencer Tunics is the photographers blame for all you art buffs.

Last edited:

Bob Marley walts.