• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

In The Loop

It's apparently a British flick available on my on-demand. It's a comedy about the planning of a joint US-UK war effort abroad, and looks funny. Wondering if anyone has seen it, and if it's worth $7 of my hard earned money.

Yes, it is very funny - but it is a very British form of humour. It is a feature-length version of the TV Series 'The Thick of It', which is funnier. However, go to the websiteHERE and watch the clip - try before you buy! I would recommend that after watching the trailer, which automatically starts, click on thr "Introducing Malcolm Tucker" link - he is the aggressive Downing Street spin doctor modelled very closely on Blair's Alastair Campbell.

Latest Threads