In the Election I will mostly be voting anything but Labour!

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by FaceLikeAPingPongBall, Apr 10, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. If cadets are unhappy, they vote with their feet, same's also true in the TA and the regular forces.

But what do you do when you love your job but not the bunch of muppets in the MoD Main Building! I mean, first it was Dr 'Popular' John, Geoff (anyone seen my backbone?) Hoon and Swiss 'This'll be a PR coup and get me the deputy leader's job' Des!

Can any serving member of HM Forces give me one good reason why this waste of rations we call a government should be re-elected in the next general election?

At the moment my vote is going to the candidate from a non-mainsteam party who has the the nicest arrse!
  2. FaceLikeAPingPongBall wrote - give me one good reason why this waste of rations we call a government should be re-elected in the next general election?

Eeeerrrr, no sorry, can't think of one.
  3. I think most people here, serving or not, can't give you half a good reason why this coterie of cnuts should be reelected.
  4. OK then here we go:

5. Unfortunately I suspect that one bunch of corrupt inepts will be replaced by a fresh bunch of corrupt inepts.

We need an Arrse party!
  6. If the incoming government, of whatever political hue, fails to be more honest and less devious than the current gang of incoherent oiks, then the country would DESERVE a revolution !
  7. If it's a choice between a candidate from the Monster Raving Loony Party and a Labour MP in my local seat, I'll be voting for Loon-Dog MacCrazy, and so will my cat. Wibble.
  8. My vote will go to the person who answers a question with an answer and not a statement or facts and figures on a subject the question has not even mentioned.
  9. 175 views, 7 replays and not a single reason to vote labour....

10. How about a military coup?
    Quote that one you journo tw*ts!!
  11. Two quotes from people who have been genuinely helped by NL:

1. "bcoz dey dun gud fro me an me peeps wen we got outa da jail innit, loadsamoney an benfits ana free hows an dat." - Wayne Chavley, Swindle, Essex.

2. "They helped my business expand, making bomber vests has neven been so profitable." - Mohammed Al-Arm, Tikrit

3. "Where would I be without them?" - Osama bin Laden
  12. I find "Dr" John Reid scary.

Anyone but NL.
  13. Vote Liarbour? I'd sooner shove angry wasps up my fundamental orifice. 8O
  14. NL old hat. forget the gray vote or even the pink vote.
    there must be enough of us to make a major change within the system
    count up the ones who served in Green skin, blue skin and oil skin.
    pick a party any party and lets go for it.
    still nothing for the NL vote.
  15. AlienFTM

AlienFTM LE Book Reviewer

I got some spam through me door a month ago begging me to vote for them. On the back was a questionnaire with half a dozen questions asking me what I thought they should prioritise on.

I had to reword every question for them before I could answer it making it clear that I'd be skiing down Mount Hades when the election comes around and I vote for NL.

Ultimately, I didn't send off the questionnaire cos it had me name on and I know that they send round the boys with baseball bats round our area if you don't worship them.