In the crap with the missus...

ho hum.....escaped and went walkabout without a responsible grownup for a couple of hours....bought a new watch.....rolex submariner...wife has gone fucking ballistic, maxed out the credit card. She'll see the funny side by the morning. :D

I doubt it Submariners are crap

Why did you buy a Submariner?

Seriously.......

Have you gone into selling space or have you lost any ounce of taste you may have once had?

squiffy_parsons said:
ho hum.....escaped and went walkabout without a responsible grownup for a couple of hours....bought a new watch.....rolex submariner...wife has gone fucking ballistic, maxed out the credit card. She'll see the funny side by the morning. :D
She might see the funny side but proper watchifosi will just ridicule you.

The only people who buy or wear Rolex Submariners are the sort that think the most expensive Champagne in Tescos is 'quality'.

Its a crap watch, overly expensive, designed for idiots, built by Cambodians and worn by lottery winners. It loses more time than a black hole the size of two black holes.

The learned and time piece educated lord is right.

If I had a Sub I'd use it as a wedge or give it to someone I wasn't keen on.

I'd sooner not know the time

How much is a Submarine watch then? My timex cost $20 in the PX (I broke the gucci casio one with acompass thingy).

Did it cost more than a car or do you just have crap credit rating?

Rolex are made from recycled commercial catering equipment. Then they get a chap to get a quality Swiss movement and fcuk about with it with magnets and hammers.

Then they put them together with the stuff you lick on the back of stamps and sell them to stupid people.

you didnt seriously buy a rolex???????????????????

I work with remote submarines and one of our supervisors tested his rolex by strapping it to the front and testing it whilst recording the dive, Thing filled up quicker than the belgrano.
He sent the video and soggy remains to Rolex. They sent a replacement but asked him not to repeat the test.

Take it back and swap it for an Omega

vandyke said:
Take it back and swap it for an Omega
Mmm possibly.....

Breitlings are far sexier and betterer

Buy the mrs a £2.99 bunch of flowers from the garage, then fook off down the pub and hope some mug is stupid/pissed enough to buy the watch off you.

Sea / Speedmaster for gardening or plastering........ Breitling for everyday.

Clearly Breitling do some fcuking gopping watches also, purely to attract Rolex wearers

I've got a breitling :D $60 new york, and its real! The chinese man said so, so it must be.......

just looked up the submarine watch, its shite! if i was your wife....I wouldn't be anymore :roll:

Breitlings are far sexier and betterer well yes they may be but
The inside clicky ticky tocky bits are are made of plastic and melt .

Timex special 12 quid from a Shell station

- Dived passed 50 m -still workd,

Climbed up big nasty mountain and got lots of scrachy scratches- still worked.

For some strange reason - jumped out of working aircraft with a pile of ladies knickes stiched together as an air break - still worked.

Lost the fucking thing up some slags clout :D