in-service medical issue

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by JonnyGurkha, Jun 8, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. Is there any proper way to make a complaint against RMO/SMO in regards of unfair treatment?
  2. Drivers_lag

    Drivers_lag On ROPs

    YOU can't complain about being wanked off by the medics either. Same as the dog handlers know - it's for your own good.
  3. Fang_Farrier

    Fang_Farrier LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

    Do you mean your medical treatment wasn't correct or that you were treated in a different manner than you expected in a victimised sort of way?
  4. as previously posted check the complaints procedure as your first option.
    You can also talk to the practice manager or go to APHCS regional HQ, however you should start at the med centre and work upwards from there.