In search of the ultimate eating utensil!

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Renski, Jun 7, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. So Ive managed to lose most of the household cultary in various fields, mountains, and messes, and were now down to a single knife. The misses is not pleased. So its about time I got myself a new device for scoffing. Prehaps a spork and a knife set? Or should I just carry on using my hands?

Surgestions, comments, insults?

2. oooh, shiny.

3. oooooo Lots of shiney must ahves :wink: :wink:

Jst make a sandwich out pf any meal!!!!! If it dont taste good between 2 slices of bread it aint worth eating

4. Wooden spoon mate.

5. Your fingers

6. I still have my last set of KFS. Used to loose them after every exercise, until I drilled a 3/16" hole at the top of each handle,and kept them together,after use , with a key ring.

7. Your pussers "Racing Spoon".. :wink:

Or for added effect, Drill hole in top and attach Para Cord then fix to Smock
    pocket...You'll look the Bollocks.. :wink:

Or Spoon Combat for the use of....Again as above, But wrap "Harry Maskers"
    around the handle...All the junior guys will envy you and your spoon..)

Attached Files:

8. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

9. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

10. Long handled teaspoon (I used to nick em from British Airways, B4 9/11), stored in top breast smock pocket. Long enough to get in the corners of a boil in the bag, and the handle was easily used to spread marge/jam etc. All round handy bit of kit.

If you want good KFS, get the Bundeswehr type that clip together in a single unit (Scout Shops do a good copy).

[align=center]Picture (worth 1000 words) L-R: Scout Shop KFS (clipped together), Bundeswehr KFS separated, BA Racing spoon:
    [​IMG]

Happy Daze
    :D :D :D :D [/align]

11. [​IMG]

"light my fire" spork. Knife/fork one end, spoon on the other. Takes a bit of getting used to, but does the trick.
    Failing that, a big silver dessert spoon that lives in your breast pocket, along with your Tabasco. :wink:

12. Combat Killer Spoon, the way to go!

Take one metal spoon, cover in harry black, and suspend around your neck on paracorp. After use, lick clean and tuck under shirt next to bear chest. The pateena after several years use and not cleaning it is wonderful!! Plus slighty ally!