In search of the great sky pixie

Schleswig-Holstein said:
It's not just evolution that these hard-thinking, pointy-headed sky-pixie loving creationists have problems with...

:D
I'm shocked, offended and, yes, outraged. Orthodox belief tells us that the Great Sky Pixie is a blasphemous lie!

Everyone knows it's the Great Sky Faerie. Off with your head.........

BiscuitsAB

LE
Schleswig-Holstein said:
It's not just evolution that these hard-thinking, pointy-headed sky-pixie loving creationists have problems with...

:D

Oh do be fcuking serious! I think these people are really going to be pissed off when we get some form of drive/engine for space exploration that will let us get out of our solar system and back again within a relatively short period of time.

fcuk em, all of them. retards. We should apply strict biblical law to these morons and suitable punishments for transgression.

Can someone please pray to God for me and stop him from pushing my wifes tits down.

Thank you.

theres a creationism museum in Portsmouth I knew it was backward but even so :roll:

these fuckwits can't even read there own book genesis patently had two authors.
so if the universe is only 10000 years old the rest of physics is bollocks as well :twisted:

god does'nt exist get over it

Murphy_Slaw said:
Can someone please pray to God for me and stop him from pushing my wifes tits down.

Thank you.
Ok, don't panic, I'll take over!