In search of the great sky pixie

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by BiscuitsAB, Sep 15, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

great news the creationists are fighting back!

And God created! (well everything apparently and less than 10,000 years ago)

Well that just goes to prove that radio carbon dating is just a big fib, amongst many other theory's.

And women were created from a rib (some of the ones I've shagged must have been a walrus rib) and the naughty serpent caused us to be kicked from paradise yadda yadda yadda.

2. I'm shocked, offended and, yes, outraged. Orthodox belief tells us that the Great Sky Pixie is a blasphemous lie!

Everyone knows it's the Great Sky Faerie. Off with your head.........

3. I like the idea that there is no gravity, merely God pushing things down.

4. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Oh do be fcuking serious! I think these people are really going to be pissed off when we get some form of drive/engine for space exploration that will let us get out of our solar system and back again within a relatively short period of time.

fcuk em, all of them. retards. We should apply strict biblical law to these morons and suitable punishments for transgression.

5. Can someone please pray to God for me and stop him from pushing my wifes tits down.

Thank you.

6. theres a creationism museum in Portsmouth I knew it was backward but even so :roll:

these fuckwits can't even read there own book genesis patently had two authors.
    so if the universe is only 10000 years old the rest of physics is bollocks as well :twisted:

god does'nt exist get over it

7. Ok, don't panic, I'll take over!