In search of a forage cap

I know this sounds very, vary sad, and that is because I am a very sad person. But can anyone point me in the general direction of an officers forage cap. I've rang the assosciation shop and the dead officers shop, but they haven't got any.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
you can get them on e-bay for a fiver,mine had artillery buttons on it,and i just whipped them right orf. they even ask you for your size,better than any q.m.'s i went to.
If you mean a service hat, then I’ve just bought a second hand one (Well it's better than paying full price!!) from Arborfield Garrison, REME Association shop. They had loads of them!! :lol:

Latest Threads