ARRSE is supported by the advertisements on it, so if you use an adblocker please consider helping us by starting an Ad-Free subscription.

In pursuit of civilisation

Discussion in 'Int Corps' started by adastra, May 13, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

?
  1. Beyond redemption

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. A sad individual with no life outside his desktop and the bar

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Claims to have a wife, she ir probably the original Arrse widow, she needs to get a grip of him with

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Is perfectly sound, Mrs Bin Loony needs to take a leaf from Mrs CR's book ( if she is not reall

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Drrrring: fcuk off crab

0 vote(s)
    0.0%

1. It seems that Costa Coffee have recently opened a franchise within a certain defence establishment.

Despite lacking the rich tradition of its "senior" intelligence counterpart < for alas the Royal Navy has no need for such trifles> the Royal Air Force Intelligence Branch has proved that it continues to bring a requisite amount of style, to what would otherwise have remained quite a sordid little establishment.

If they had left the Army to their own devices you would still be drinking tea out of these:

[​IMG]
    edited many, many, months after original thread resurected by turgid, Bin Loony, in no-life-outside-microsoft-desktop (C)2006, stalking episode

2. I presume a Starbucks will be appearing soon, then another, and another.....

3. I noticed that they had the wherewithall to employ a good looking lass. Should distract from the fact you can get coffee for a third of the price from the NAAFI or the HIVE.

4. not seen, but £1.90 for a Latte is taking the p!ss !!!

5. Why are you even thinking about it? You should stay on coffee / tea NATO till you're in Civvy Street! I don't know - ideas above your station... :roll: :lol:

6. Is it also true that the Gilbertine Centre is going to be re-roled as a Burger King Drive-Thru?

7. Got nothing better to do in Crab land then. Have you finished compromising names of your colleagues on the net now? Get a life.

8. what that place is open no feck they were building that when i was still there

9. Another monging Ad Asstra thread!!! Fucking crabint...

10. Very fucking funny cunto! I do suppose that you were weeping over your keyboard as you typed this, probably due to the obscene images of little boys up on your desktop.

Fuck nuts.