In praise of the older lady...

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Litotes, Oct 11, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hotmail has just forced this article on me!

In praise of the older woman...

So, I am certain that my fellow Arrsers will join me in wishing you a Happy Birthday, Dawn!

2. Still at the front of the scoff queue, I see.
  3. saucer of milk for BB :D
  4. "There aren't many who could get away with a lifetime of dressing in shocking pink, but fashion designer Zandra Rhodes is one of them.

Always cutting edge, Zandra was one of the new wave of British designers who put London at the forefront of the international fashion scene in the 1970s. And ahead of her time, Zandra's inspiration has always come from organic material and nature.

Loud and proud to stand out, her dynamic fashion statements are a lesson in non-conformity. Dramatic but graceful, she's bold and feminine. "

graceful????????????????????????????? :? in that outfit?
  5. You're only jealous, Poppy! LOL!

6. yes I so wish I had pink hair and bad clothes sense :D
  7. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

Some of them push for a younger man:

8. I've banged a 50-year old.

A hole was the goal.
  9. But I've been told that you have.....

Damn, there goes another fine friendship! LOL!

Litotes - Hat! Coat! Taxi!
  10. Blokes who fuck older women want shooting, it's just wrong. Teenagers especially.
  11. Jenifer Saunders would get it, Dawn French is a fat lardy mong, ffs would you really want to mount that with all the sweat and rolls of flab, oh pass the bucket please!
  12. Don't know how Lenny Henry stands the cow.
  13. Dawn French, a voluptuous sexbomb? To one of those fat fetishists that get off on feeding women to get them fat maybe, but not to the general population that isn't suffering from a psychosis. How much did she have to pay someone to wrote that I wonder.

Now if we're talking Fifty-plus ladies that are sexbombs then you can't really go wrong with Lena Olin. Looks gorgeous and has a great accent to boot. :) Granted she's only forty-three but Monica Bellucci has certainly also aged well and lost none of her attraction.
  14. And how is your mother? :D