IN PICTURES: Fleet Air Arm wows visitors at RNAS Yeovilton Air Day

Discussion in 'Royal Navy' started by MoD_RSS, Jun 26, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

2. [​IMG]

Royal Navy airplane free airshow showcases Ryan Air Force.
  3. Meanwhile a man watches paint dry.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

Cor! the navy has a fighter controller school

how does that work with bugger all fighters for 20 years

5. A gaggle of matlots run around the ramp with their arms out shouting dagadagadagadagadag?
  6. That's nice, although running the Antonov through the overhead in order to make it 'International' is pushing it a little.
  7. Is that it? The MoD pays-out megabucks on IT systems to tell you about something that has already happened by RSS feed to a sizable segment of the tax-paying public and all you can say is "ffs"?
  8. Bouillabaisse

Bouillabaisse LE Book Reviewer

The Saudi Air Force sent a Hawk display team and a C130. The pilots were picked up and delivered to their hotel in Yeovil. In a move that proves that they have finally achieved the level of professionalism that puts them on a par with the RAF they immediately declared it unsuitable for them and move to Dorchester. Oh, wait. I mean the Dorchester. In London.
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Really?
  10. Yes! I was there on the friday, for the industry day (anyone else there for that?) and they'd been bussed off for a long trip. Nice hawks though!
  11. Bouillabaisse

Bouillabaisse LE Book Reviewer

My lot where there - the industry day was pants and I had to man the stand on the saturday as the price of attending the friday. Not even much tasty totty to ogle.
  12. Check yours pms bb!
  13. About 6 tonnes of scrap aluminium.