In Memoriam

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Arte_et_Marte, Jan 9, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Tomorrow is the first anniversary of my wife's tragic death. She was without a shadow of doubt my best friend and mentor, and I am missing her terribly.

I am posting this in the NAAFI, I have many friends on this site, and I absolutely do not want to be a grief whore, with all the usual fluffy responses that fly around the more serious threads that discuss death and mourning.

I am a tad busy tomorrow so my keyboard will be at rest.

E_Cropped.jpg

"Hold me closer tiny dancer
    Count the headlights on the highway
    Lay me down in sheets of linen
    you had a busy day today"

2. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

If she was laying on a linen sheet counting headlights on the fast lane of the M5, I'm not surprised she's rolled a seven.

3. i would

4. Now, I'm a bird...but even I know posting fully clothed pics of your missus is a site no-no! Give your head a wobbly Arty!!

5. Arters has.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Fixed, etc.

• Like Like x 5
  7. There is a man looking for you, he said he would buy you a drink and something about a golden rivet to show you.

8. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

I've always fancied banging a female copper.

9. Hope you have a pint or something stronger maybe

Will be a crap day no matter what, so in the true spirit of the Naafi bar, bums tits and arrse etc.

Sent from my iPhone using ARRSE so I should probably be working....

10. Best of luck for tomorrow.

11. My condolences mate. Have a beer and think nice thoughts about your Mrs.

12. A good shit always make the world seem better arters.

Remember her fondly tomorrow .

13. You'll have to reduce Banging to a bit of foreplay. She was only a Hobby-Bobby, ergo, she didn't go all the way :nod:

Seriously Arte, I hope your busyness tomorrow is on the back of my novelty Bowtie and Stacks of alcohol advice last year?

14. Good luck with tomorrow mate. I know just how you will be feeling, its a real bastard when the centre of your world has gone.

15. brettarider

brettarider On ROPs

Fuck that's been quick I remember when you posted about it last year. Still you've got a dog now so no more nagging. Hope tomorrow's plans include a long session in the pub.