• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

In Memoriam

Tomorrow is the first anniversary of my wife's tragic death. She was without a shadow of doubt my best friend and mentor, and I am missing her terribly.

I am posting this in the NAAFI, I have many friends on this site, and I absolutely do not want to be a grief whore, with all the usual fluffy responses that fly around the more serious threads that discuss death and mourning.

I am a tad busy tomorrow so my keyboard will be at rest.

E_Cropped.jpg

"Hold me closer tiny dancer
Count the headlights on the highway
Lay me down in sheets of linen
you had a busy day today"

Fugly

ADC
DirtyBAT
If she was laying on a linen sheet counting headlights on the fast lane of the M5, I'm not surprised she's rolled a seven.

Hope you have a pint or something stronger maybe

Will be a crap day no matter what, so in the true spirit of the Naafi bar, bums tits and arrse etc.

Sent from my iPhone using ARRSE so I should probably be working....

I've always fancied banging a female copper.
You'll have to reduce Banging to a bit of foreplay. She was only a Hobby-Bobby, ergo, she didn't go all the way :nod:

Seriously Arte, I hope your busyness tomorrow is on the back of my novelty Bowtie and Stacks of alcohol advice last year?

Fuck that's been quick I remember when you posted about it last year. Still you've got a dog now so no more nagging. Hope tomorrow's plans include a long session in the pub.

I've got one going spare, bodywork isn't up to much and the big ends need attention
but I'll give you a Grand if you take her, collection only mind.
Get Arrseholed tomorrow and leather some cnut!

Latest Threads