Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

In Memoriam Pinback R.I.P.

Just bumping this in case anyone missed it over the weekend.

Cheers. I’d missed it. I saw the RIP banner next to his name and assumed an admin cock up. Sadly not the case.
I’ve got a very eclectic musical taste. Anything from Elgar to Buju Banton & although not a regular poster on the music thread, I enjoy looking through it. His posts will be missed.

Sorry to hear your mukker has gone.

Cheers. I’d missed it. I saw the RIP banner next to his name and assumed an admin cock up. Sadly not the case.
I’ve got a very eclectic musical taste. Anything from Elgar to Buju Banton & although not a regular poster on the music thread, I enjoy looking through it. His posts will be missed.

Sorry to hear your mukker has gone.
I must admit it came as a shock, no signs, no warning, just went to bed and didn't wake up.
My musical taste is and always has been very varied, but he introduced me to so many great artists.
I'll miss him a lot.

It reminded me of telling the world on here that Techno_Spastic had gone, so I know where you're at. He was another bloody good bloke, as it happens.

His brother is still a regular poster on here, although if he keeps taking the piss out of my posts I'll attempt to run him over next time I see him.

Bring it, fat lad. Your car isn't fast enough to run over a snail.