Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In Memoriam Pinback R.I.P.

NSP

LE
Has a mod or admin as applicable been tapped up for adding the memorial banner to his avatar perchance?

HHH

GCM
My condolences to his family and friends.

Kirkz

LE
Has a mod or admin as applicable been tapped up for adding the memorial banner to his avatar perchance?
Yes Mukker,
Art et Mart has left a message with the CO's.

Sad news. I didn’t know Pinback but from one arrser to another, Rest in Peace sir.

My condolences to his family and friends.

Sorry to read this sad news. I liked a lot of his posts and I especially liked some of his tastes in music.

RIP Pinback

Kirkz

LE
Sorry to read this sad news. I liked a lot of his posts and I especially liked some of his tastes in music.

RIP Pinback
Phil had a very diverse taste in music, something hard to find in people these days.
A lot of folks get bogged down in one genre and fail to see/feel the good in other styles of music .
@morsk is a veritable boon to the music thread as his taste in musical genres is as diverse as anyone I've ever known, Phil was much the same which is probably why I got on so well with him.

Phil had a very diverse taste in music, something hard to find in people these days.
A lot of folks get bogged down in one genre and fail to see/feel the good in other styles of music .
@morsk is a veritable boon to the music thread as his taste in musical genres is as diverse as anyone I've ever known, Phil was much the same which is probably why I got on so well with him.

I may start posting more music to the thread. With me it's a simple case of if I like a choon. There is stuff out there ranging from classical to other types of music all the way back to the 1920's that I enjoy listening to.

Kirkz

LE
I may start posting more music to the thread. With me it's a simple case of if I like a choon. There is stuff out there ranging from classical to other types of music all the way back to the 1920's that I enjoy listening to.
Please do.
It's how I get to hear different stuff.
I insist on listening to the radio in the car otherwise I'd just end up listening to the same music over and over again.

It is with great sadness and regret that I inform the site of the passing of Pinback.
A legend in the "What music are you listening to" and the "Tonight I cooked" threads.
He was a personal friend and I was lucky enough to have spent time round at his gaff quaffing beers,sampling some of his amazing breakfasts and
admiring his collection of cocks. (roosters to you lot)
He passed away peacefully in his sleep sometime during the early hours of Thursday morning.
I for one will miss him dearly and I know some of you lot will too.
R.I.P Phil.
You is wiv da Angles now.
No idea what size boots but I did tap his daughter up for the tenner he owed me.

Mever heard of him.

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
Aww damn....sorry Kirkz.

rest in Peace Pinback sir.

NSP

LE
Yes Mukker,
Art et Mart has left a message with the CO's.
Schweet.

When people leave the e's off of the end of his handle I can't help but read it as "Exchange and Mart" for some reason.

JAD

LE
It is with great sadness and regret that I inform the site of the passing of Pinback.
A legend in the "What music are you listening to" and the "Tonight I cooked" threads.
He was a personal friend and I was lucky enough to have spent time round at his gaff quaffing beers,sampling some of his amazing breakfasts and
admiring his collection of cocks. (roosters to you lot)
He passed away peacefully in his sleep sometime during the early hours of Thursday morning.
I for one will miss him dearly and I know some of you lot will too.
R.I.P Phil.
You is wiv da Angles now.
No idea what size boots but I did tap his daughter up for the tenner he owed me.
It seems that obituaries on here are being written all too often eh Kirky lad? You gave Pinback a top write up and I agree his contribution to the music section were insightful.
Any chance of a neb at his vast record collection when the dust settles Kirky?

Daz

LE
Condolences to his family and friends.

Condolences to those affected, especially @Kirkz.

Kirkz

LE
It seems that obituaries on here are being written all too often eh Kirky lad? You gave Pinback a top write up and I agree his contribution to the music section were insightful.
Any chance of a neb at his vast record collection when the dust settles Kirky?
That would depend on what his family decide to do with his music collection.
It is very eclectic as he used to trawl charity shops buying anything he like to look of, especially if it was very cheap. In that sense he was very much like me.
I'll see what can be done when his familly have come to terms with their loss Mukker.

Latest Threads