Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

In Memoriam Pinback R.I.P.

Kirkz

LE
Book Reviewer
It is with great sadness and regret that I inform the site of the passing of Pinback.
A legend in the "What music are you listening to" and the "Tonight I cooked" threads.
He was a personal friend and I was lucky enough to have spent time round at his gaff quaffing beers,sampling some of his amazing breakfasts and
admiring his collection of cocks. (roosters to you lot)
He passed away peacefully in his sleep sometime during the early hours of Thursday morning.
I for one will miss him dearly and I know some of you lot will too.
R.I.P Phil.
You is wiv da Angles now.
No idea what size boots but I did tap his daughter up for the tenner he owed me.

It is with great sadness and regret that I inform the site of the passing of Pinback.
A legend in the "What music are you listening to" and the "Tonight I cooked" threads.
He was a personal friend and I was lucky enough to have spent time round at his gaff quaffing beers,sampling some of his amazing breakfasts and
admiring his collection of cocks. (roosters to you lot)
He passed away peacefully in his sleep sometime during the early hours of Thursday morning.
I for one will miss him dearly and I know some of you lot will too.
R.I.P Phil.
You is wiv da Angles now.
No idea what size boots but I did tap his daughter up for the tenner he owed me.

I'm very sorry for your loss. RIP.

About a year ago, i contacted him via a PM, as he had a cobblers last he wanted to dispose of. I received it and contacted him on a land line telephone, up there in sunny jockistan. We had a good long chat, he came across as a very affable chap. Rest in peace old son.

Who knew he was a cock lover

Surprised he wasn't posting early every morning the racket they make as a dawn chorus

He did seem have a wide taste in music

I'm gutted.
He was such a nice bloke and a very warm and welcoming person.
The Music Thread won't be the same without him.
It reminded me of telling the world on here that Techno_Spastic had gone, so I know where you're at. He was another bloody good bloke, as it happens.

His brother is still a regular poster on here, although if he keeps taking the piss out of my posts I'll attempt to run him over next time I see him.