• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

In ma f**king county.....

Haven't we had this before?

There are no 'County variations' in the PAM-21C, which oddly enough is merely a Cadetised PAM-21.

WHT can only be carried out by those deemed COMPETENT, and Paragraph 0109, part b is quite specific.

PM me if you want WM.

Talon, read the above reference, and unless someone can provide WRITTEN proof of these 'Frimley rules' I would go with PAM 21-C. Because in an inquest that is what they will want to see. PAM 21-C is available on Westminster.

Haven't we had this before?

There are no 'County variations' in the PAM-21C, which oddly enough is merely a Cadetised PAM-21.

WHT can only be carried out by those deemed COMPETENT, and Paragraph 0109, part b is quite specific.

PM me if you want WM.

Talon, read the above reference, and unless someone can provide WRITTEN proof of these 'Frimley rules' I would go with PAM 21-C. Because in an inquest that is what they will want to see. PAM 21-C is available on Westminster.
So why do counties differ so much?

Does that include CFAVs testing CFAVs?
Yes.

Frimley rules are the same as Pam 21c rules, as they is the pam they read. At what point did I say anything contrary to Pam 21c?

Pam 21 is the definitive answer. The Instructors at Frimley are serving Senior WOs for the most part and would not deviate from said Pam 21. Anyone who tells you otherwise should be beaten to death with a pair of highly polished mess tins and ammo boots.

Latest Threads