In-game weapons v IRL

They did ok on the EOD Bot though, I remember seeing one going past me in RL, thinking it's just like it looks like in Battlefield

Blogg

LE
I've spent a good while going through videos from this chap.
Author of this fine tome:

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

Got yours yet ?

Ritch

LE

I may have to pay the Royal Armouries another visit. I last went as a child twenty years ago.

Blogg

LE
Have you heard of anyone in UK doing a group buy? Shipping fore one book from USA is eye watering.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Have you heard of anyone in UK doing a group buy? Shipping fore one book from USA is eye watering.
I ordered early so I may have got a lower price than that shown in Blogg's link. It's been so long since I've nearly forgotten about the purchase so it'll seem like a gift from a distant relative.

I also asked for it to be delivered to a friend in the UK as our postal service has become a lottery for users and a lucky dip for the employees.

4(T)

LE
I ordered early so I may have got a lower price than that shown in Blogg's link. It's been so long since I've nearly forgotten about the purchase so it'll seem like a gift from a distant relative.

I also asked for it to be delivered to a friend in the UK as our postal service has become a lottery for users and a lucky dip for the employees.

I was originally going to buy Ian's books in addition to the SA80 book with its bonus reprint No9 rifle drill book, but the shipping cost from US really made it hard to justify.

Latest Threads