In case anyone's wondering....

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
The other side having been out thought, outfought and outgunned. Relying on unionist culture, leadership and politics seems a little optimistic.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

Oh indeed, but surely you saw that I want being that serious in my post?
Aye.

But that's part of the problem. Nobody, at least nobody except the Shinners, appears ever to be serious about what's actually going on.

"Oh-Ho... I'd hit Gerry a boot in the stones and a give Marty a Chinese burn LOL!!!!1!! "

Appears to be the height of it.

mercurydancer

LE
Book Reviewer
Aye.

But that's part of the problem. Nobody, at least nobody except the Shinners, appears ever to be serious about what's actually going on.

"Oh-Ho... I'd hit Gerry a boot in the stones and a give Marty a Chinese burn LOL!!!!1!! "

Appears to be the height of it.
I dont think that anyone really thinks that they have gone away. Adams is still as dangerous as he has ever been, but perhaps with limited opportunities.

I understand and accept what you say, but surely the almost surreal photo of HM shaking hands with wee Marty gives rise to some ironic and mocking comments.

I dont think that anyone really thinks that they have gone away. Adams is still as dangerous as he has ever been, but perhaps with limited opportunities.

I understand and accept what you say, but surely the almost surreal photo of HM shaking hands with wee Marty gives rise to some ironic and mocking comments.
Maybe the first time.

Ach... sorry if I annoyed you.

It's a common theme on all NI related political threads though, they degenerate into Boy's Own fantasy.

While "those people" continue to live Boy's Own fantasy.

Glad_its_all_over

ADC
Book Reviewer
Maybe the first time.

Ach... sorry if I annoyed you.

It's a common theme on all NI related political threads though, they degenerate into Boy's Own fantasy.

While "those people" continue to live Boy's Own fantasy.
Them wans realised by the late 80s that the game needed changing if they were going to have the chance of winning. It only took us 20 years to persuade them.

It's up to the Huns to raise their game if they're going to compete.

Them wans realised by the late 80s that the game needed changing if they were going to have the chance of winning. It only took us 20 years to persuade them.

It's up to the Huns to raise their game if they're going to compete.
And that my friend... depresses me greatly.

I was stuck in traffic yesterday evening on the M2 Citybound. I watched these guys, must have been somewhere around York Rd, trying to spread an enormous Union Flag over their shared roofs by hanging out their skylights and using broom handles and bricks.

It was so insufferably pathetic that my thoughts for the rest of the journey revolved around where it would be nice to emigrate to.

Latest Threads