Kit Reviews In-box review for IBG 1/72 Bedford QLD &QLR

smeg-head

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
smeg-head submitted a new resource:

In-box review for IBG 1/72 Bedford QLD &QLR - Excellent detailed kits

View attachment 346840 View attachment 346841

IBG are a Polish company, producing plastic injection moulded kits in both 1/72 and 1/35 scales. Their attention to detail is superb, including kit parts that other manufacturers tend to leave as moulded on.

The first thing you notice when you receive one of these kits is the size of the box. I thought I had been mistakenly sent two 1/35 scale kits! The boxes are large enough to put both kits into one box, which is a shame in these...
Read more about this resource...

Nice review.
How did you find them to build?
I'm currently doing an old (1970s) Airfix Bren Carrier

smeg-head

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Nice review.
How did you find them to build?
I'm currently doing an old (1970s) Airfix Bren Carrier
They're easy enough with care. As I said in the review, not for the beginner. There are some tiny parts which require the use of tweezers and magnifier, but all in all, a nice build so far. I will do a build review when completed.

They're easy enough with care. As I said in the review, not for the beginner. There are some tiny parts which require the use of tweezers and magnifier, but all in all, a nice build so far. I will do a build review when completed.
Nice review, you might like to look at the line "some RAF rounders and some WW2 Allied stars" should be "roundels", it looks like the curse of auto correct has stuck again :)

Latest Threads