In Awe Of A Master

#1
went out to lunch with a pal of mine [ late 40's - confirmed bachelor ] who seems to have a different girl on his arm every time I've seen him..He's not movie star handsome and, though a professional, he's not uberrich either, but he seems to get more than his fair share of stunning women..

well, today, I watched him in action..damn!.. who would have thought this technique would work?

there we were in a nice pub/diner at the bar waiting for our table, when he spots a very attractive women sipping a glass of wine..He steps over and says:

" I hope you don't take offence, but I couldn't stop admiring your stunningly beautiful breasts.. Would you mind telling me the name of the doctor who did the work? "

The woman goes all fluttery and says that they're -um - all natural..

He replies that she must work out to maintain such a beautiful shape and asks about exercise/training techniques..

next thing you know he's invited her to our table and she's letting him slip his hand into her top to ' prove' that she's ' unaugmented '..

I'm watching as he's massaging away and tweaking the dials and she's glazing over as they ' discuss' fitness..

they left after the salad and guess who got stuck with the bar tab..
 
#5
nah, MDN would have just taken the wine glass, busted it on the bar and jammed the pointy stem into her eyes, then carried her off to the boot of his car.. still a good move, but a trifle messy for the lunchtime crowd.
 
#7
scotlass said:
Oh he must be a god.
I wonder how much she charged and was it by the hour.
LOL! :D

Hey, you would be surprised how effective audacity is on the inebriated... the gal probably was on the last glass from her bottle.
 
#8
He was clearly a puff......

I'd have had her slurping the stem under the table, then lumbered her with the bar bill and the dry cleaning bill on my Farah pants if she spilt any of my mess on them.
 
#9
minister_doh_nut said:
He was clearly a puff......

I'd have had her slurping the stem under the table, then lumbered her with the bar bill and the dry cleaning bill on my Farah pants if she spilt any of my mess on them.
And he wanted to know the name of the doctor.
 
#11
Think you might of got conned there Rocketeer, so you ended up paying for all three of you and he slips off. I wonder how many times he's done this in the past, doesnt pay for the meal so has plenty of money to pay for extras.
 
#12
Damn, IRON!!

I never thought of that ! The B*stard!.. played me and stiffed me for the bill, yeah...that could be.. wonder how many other ' pals' got taken with the same/similar trick..

.bloody hell he's good! Doubly in awe of the guy's talents...very smooth...
 
#14
Outstanding said:
I've been fooled by trannies like that before - scarred for life!!
Question is did you think fcuk it and fcuk them when the game was up... :p
 
#15
Rocketeer said:
next thing you know he's invited her to our table and she's letting him slip his hand into her top to ' prove' that she's ' unaugmented '..

I'm watching as he's massaging away and tweaking the dials and she's glazing over as they ' discuss' fitness..

they left after the salad and guess who got stuck with the bar tab..
When my wife gets home she's going to get a thrashing!
 
#17
cernunnos said:
When my wife gets home she's going to get a thrashing!
You should thrash her for being a big cnuted slut, not thrash her for showing initiative and trying to feed the kids something other than cat food
 
#18
The guy is no master mate, you want to get your arse down Southsea where any potato head can indulge himself in such displays of dashing and derring do with the local slappers!!
 
#19
FidoRichardRichard said:
The guy is no master mate, you want to get your arse down Southsea where any potato head can indulge himself in such displays of dashing and derring do with the local slappers!!
Good idea, is the fleet in or out at present? I haven't done a Navy wife on Southsea common for.....almost a week!
 

Latest Threads

Top