In a remote location in Afghan pen friend needed.....

Discussion in 'Lonely Hearts' started by Harry Black, May 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I am currently in a patrol base in Afghanistan I really would like a pen pal or someone looking for love
    PM me if you want to write to me
    Thanks

• Like Like x 3
  2. I'm currently in a bar in London with a pink gin and a dolly by my side. I'd really like two of 'em but one will have to suffice. Chin, chin.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I like sausages and I like festivals, but...

Why post in a sausagefest website!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Surely you have a Terp in the PB? - I'm sure if you ask him nicely you may get a heart warming letter!

5. Don't worry; it's nearly Thursday! :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Thursday nights mmmmmmmm ha ha hey that would be ok for sausage fest boy chin chin

• Like Like x 1
  7. Love is a dirty word, i'd rather we just skipped foreplay and got on it. I suppose you could just suck it and see...

8. Borat rubber ******* session...

9. Right guy's it's 0115 it's hot as fook can't sleep I am up at four for duty all I want is a nice female to write too,
    because I am sick off talking to the duty story teller

10. This isn't going to end well is it?

• Like Like x 2
  11. You need a bit of man love and i'll even buy you a bag of chips.

12. I've often wondered why the lonely hearts forum exists here. Does it do so for the purposes of :

a) giving a chance for genuinely lonely people looking for saucy letters/used underwear by post/a quick shag/long term flange/serious meaningful relationship/rough ******* action with Jarrod (delete as necessary) to achieve their goal or

b) providing endless amusement for the ARRSE community and a tsunami of piss-taking at the expense of originating posters who are naive enough to think it's a good idea in the first place to post such requests

I know what I'd put my money on. Whoever thought of it in the first place is a cruel ******* genius.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Jarrods got a Merc so hold out for a pickle as well, hes loaded!!

14. The chips are fine, it's yer bloody saveloy that'll scare the fellow off ;-)

15. Oh yes i'm loaded alright.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.