• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

In a remote location in Afghan pen friend needed.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right guy's it's 0115 it's hot as fook can't sleep I am up at four for duty all I want is a nice female to write too,
because I am sick off talking to the duty story teller

I've often wondered why the lonely hearts forum exists here. Does it do so for the purposes of :

a) giving a chance for genuinely lonely people looking for saucy letters/used underwear by post/a quick shag/long term flange/serious meaningful relationship/rough ******* action with Jarrod (delete as necessary) to achieve their goal or

b) providing endless amusement for the ARRSE community and a tsunami of piss-taking at the expense of originating posters who are naive enough to think it's a good idea in the first place to post such requests

I know what I'd put my money on. Whoever thought of it in the first place is a cruel ******* genius.

Snail and our favourite dominatrix... do us a favour and help the lad out. I know what it's like on stag with a stiffy and no material in the **** bank except mental pictures of donkeys and birds(?) in Burkkhas...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads