ARRSE is supported by the advertisements on it, so if you use an adblocker please consider helping us by starting an Ad-Free subscription.

In a remote location in Afghan pen friend needed.....

Discussion in 'Lonely Hearts' started by Harry Black, May 29, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am currently in a patrol base in Afghanistan I really would like a pen pal or someone looking for love
    PM me if you want to write to me
    Thanks

• Like Like x 3
  2. I'm currently in a bar in London with a pink gin and a dolly by my side. I'd really like two of 'em but one will have to suffice. Chin, chin.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I like sausages and I like festivals, but...

Why post in a sausagefest website!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Surely you have a Terp in the PB? - I'm sure if you ask him nicely you may get a heart warming letter!

5. Don't worry; it's nearly Thursday! :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Thursday nights mmmmmmmm ha ha hey that would be ok for sausage fest boy chin chin

• Like Like x 1
  7. jarrod248

jarrod248 LE Gallery Guru

Love is a dirty word, i'd rather we just skipped foreplay and got on it. I suppose you could just suck it and see...

8. Borat rubber ******* session...

9. Right guy's it's 0115 it's hot as fook can't sleep I am up at four for duty all I want is a nice female to write too,
    because I am sick off talking to the duty story teller

10. Legs

Legs LE Book Reviewer

This isn't going to end well is it?

• Like Like x 2
  11. jarrod248

You need a bit of man love and i'll even buy you a bag of chips.

12. I've often wondered why the lonely hearts forum exists here. Does it do so for the purposes of :

a) giving a chance for genuinely lonely people looking for saucy letters/used underwear by post/a quick shag/long term flange/serious meaningful relationship/rough ******* action with Jarrod (delete as necessary) to achieve their goal or

b) providing endless amusement for the ARRSE community and a tsunami of piss-taking at the expense of originating posters who are naive enough to think it's a good idea in the first place to post such requests

I know what I'd put my money on. Whoever thought of it in the first place is a cruel ******* genius.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Jarrods got a Merc so hold out for a pickle as well, hes loaded!!

14. The chips are fine, it's yer bloody saveloy that'll scare the fellow off ;-)

15. jarrod248

Oh yes i'm loaded alright.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.