IM's Bruce does it again

Wordsmith

LE
Book Reviewer
Don't bet on it - Dickinson has a full commercial pilots license, so has a good grounding in the aviation business.

And as he's amassed a personal fortune to the north of £100 million, he's no mug financially either.

This looks like a carefully thought out project.

Wordsmith

C

cloudbuster

You are Murray Walker, and I claim my ten-bob.

Seems like the good folk on PPRuNe (who also know a bit more about a/c maint than your average driver) share my pessimism.

Don't bet on it - Dickinson has a full commercial pilots license, so has a good grounding in the aviation business.

And as he's amassed a personal fortune to the north of £100 million, he's no mug financially either.

Wordsmith
Agree'd, he's hardly a newbie to Business if you check out his history, and his people would have done a feasible study to see the viable options, I.S and so forth.

K

Kirkz

It's a matter of personal taste, and I prefer DiAnno!
Posting a vid of Dickheadson won't change my mind :)

K

Kirkz

That like was for the Bailey comment! Couldn't agree more :)
To be honest mate of all the members there have been Dave Murry is the most awesome, just for his axe skills :)

P

PrinceAlbert

:)
Perhaps I'm a little swayed by the fact I think Iron Maiden Iron Maiden was their best album :)
Running Free, Prowler, Transylvania, Etc.
After that I found it all a bit samey :)
Now that's a tough call. I'm a big fan of Somewhere in Time, Fear of the Dark, and Seventh Son are all awesome.

K

Kirkz

Now that's a tough call. I'm a big fan of Somewhere in Time, Fear of the Dark, and Seventh Son are all awesome.
I'm shocked! No "Number of the Beast!!!
I was very fond of them until "Run to the Hills" was released, after that I sort of lost interest!
Though I do own some later rarities, including a promo only cd with a demo game on it :)

I'm shocked! No "Number of the Beast!!!
I was very fond of them until "Run to the Hills" was released, after that I sort of lost interest!
Though I do own some later rarities, including a promo only cd with a demo game on it :)
Run to the Hills is my favourite, I hope they produce another DVD like Flight 666.