Imran Khan and Drones

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Rawhide, Oct 6, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The great one is making some noise today about drone strikes in 'restive' tribal areas. It seems he is going on a crusade up there, which should be nice.

Is it me or do these fuckers always seem to choose the wrong angle for the right reasons. What if he crusaded to out the radicals so the drones stop?

In the meantime, lets look at his ex wife who is now being rooted by Hugh Grant, she is probable led on a hotel bed someone covered in his filthy seed, imagine that was your seed:

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Pity one didn't take him out.

3. Imran Khan and drones

Doesnt he just =-D

4. "Good evening Islamabad! Are you ready to Rock 'N Roll!!?"

• Like Like x 2
  5. No, imagine your seed dripping from her hair.

Poking it into her mouth with tip of the sword....

She's posh but she is licking it off your knob end.

Good girl....

• Like Like x 1
  6. Bouillabaisse

Bouillabaisse LE Book Reviewer

What sovreignty? They're only being used over "tribal" areas. For "tribal" read "completely autonomous and outside the control of the national government."

• Like Like x 2
  7. Sovereignty?

Like they actually manage to rule, police and tax the tribal regions?

Deluded fuckwits.

8. Exactly! But this policy will be as popular with the masses, as burning American/British flags, and any other activity carried out by an outraged muslim mob...

9. And here's me thinking this was a thread about Mr Khan's preference for bagpipe accessories.

10. skid2

skid2 LE Book Reviewer

You have to admire his style he's driving in in an armoured motor. All his supporters are hanging out the back of pickups

11. I saw Imran Khan and the Drones live, they did a cover version of Death From Above's EP "Heads Up". Explosive performance.

12. I like his sister Chaka

• Like Like x 1
  13. I liked the Star Trek film.

14. I'm a particular fan of his cooking appliance - the Aga Khan.