Improving marksmanship

#1
Do you think that if pictures of Gordon Brown and others were pasted over fig 11s that shooting accuracy would increase.

And who's picture would you use.
 
#6
Thats a two-inch tap with a vickers gun job surely, take out the whole labour front bench! Jacky Smith, Darlin' & broons guts being sprayed all over the House by a burst of .303, extra points for using a retro weapon, sweet!
 
#7
Bradstyley said:
Thats a two-inch tap with a vickers gun job surely, take out the whole labour front bench! Jacky Smith, Darlin' & broons guts being sprayed all over the House by a burst of .303, extra points for using a retro weapon, sweet!
but if you get rid of them, who will replace them??? Local primary schools could take turns?
 

ugly

LE
Moderator
#8
We tested the handloaded 12 bore slugs at Llansillan against a poster of De Caprio staple on a target frame, some good grouping from 100 yards!
1 very upset shooters daughter allegedly, she didnt know until she went down to paste up!
 
#9
Bradstyley said:
Thats a two-inch tap with a vickers gun job surely, take out the whole labour front bench! Jacky Smith, Darlin' & broons guts being sprayed all over the House by a burst of .303, extra points for using a retro weapon, sweet!


Is this the new "harrassing fire" target?
 
#10
ugly said:
We tested the handloaded 12 bore slugs at Llansillan against a poster of De Caprio staple on a target frame, some good grouping from 100 yards!
1 very upset shooters daughter allegedly, she didnt know until she went down to paste up!
Does Sir mean Llansilin? Just over the ridge from that is.
 

ugly

LE
Moderator
#11
More than likely shome sithole in sheep country!
 
#12
Odd isn't it, that the indifferent shooting by soldiers at Fig 11,s at the 200 and 300 yard points is suddenly transformed when a sheep wanders onto the range at 500.
 
#13
ugly said:
More than likely shome sithole in sheep country!
Well quite, I am on the correct side of the border. I don't mind using their roads to test the grip qualities of the tyres on my gentlemans conveyance however.
 
#15
A figure 11 with a picture of Tim "Cockjockeyshitfaceddonkeyrapingshiteater" Westwood on it and I would never miss the target
 
#16
Or Martin Macguinarse as the target you would never get me off the firing point
 
#18
cernunnos said:
Here are the new figure 11 and figure 12 targets:



I think Alan Partridge summed up these two very well:

"How can anyone be scared of those two, Adams looks like a unemployed geography teacher and Martin McGuiness looks like a clown with no make up on"
 
#19
cernunnos said:
Here are the new figure 11 and figure 12 targets:



I am going to print these out and take them down to the range next time we do a fibua match should be good for max points
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS MoD News 0
Le_addeur_noir The NAAFI Bar 209
BarcelonaAnalPark The NAAFI Bar 145

Similar threads

Top