Improving marksmanship

Do you think that if pictures of Gordon Brown and others were pasted over fig 11s that shooting accuracy would increase.

And who's picture would you use.

Thats a two-inch tap with a vickers gun job surely, take out the whole labour front bench! Jacky Smith, Darlin' & broons guts being sprayed all over the House by a burst of .303, extra points for using a retro weapon, sweet!

Bradstyley said:
Thats a two-inch tap with a vickers gun job surely, take out the whole labour front bench! Jacky Smith, Darlin' & broons guts being sprayed all over the House by a burst of .303, extra points for using a retro weapon, sweet!
but if you get rid of them, who will replace them??? Local primary schools could take turns?

ugly

LE
We tested the handloaded 12 bore slugs at Llansillan against a poster of De Caprio staple on a target frame, some good grouping from 100 yards!
1 very upset shooters daughter allegedly, she didnt know until she went down to paste up!

Bradstyley said:

Is this the new "harrassing fire" target?

ugly said:
We tested the handloaded 12 bore slugs at Llansillan against a poster of De Caprio staple on a target frame, some good grouping from 100 yards!
1 very upset shooters daughter allegedly, she didnt know until she went down to paste up!
Does Sir mean Llansilin? Just over the ridge from that is.

ugly

LE
More than likely shome sithole in sheep country!

Odd isn't it, that the indifferent shooting by soldiers at Fig 11,s at the 200 and 300 yard points is suddenly transformed when a sheep wanders onto the range at 500.

ugly said:
More than likely shome sithole in sheep country!
Well quite, I am on the correct side of the border. I don't mind using their roads to test the grip qualities of the tyres on my gentlemans conveyance however.

A figure 11 with a picture of Tim "Cockjockeyshitfaceddonkeyrapingshiteater" Westwood on it and I would never miss the target

Or Martin Macguinarse as the target you would never get me off the firing point

cernunnos said:
Here are the new figure 11 and figure 12 targets:

I think Alan Partridge summed up these two very well:

"How can anyone be scared of those two, Adams looks like a unemployed geography teacher and Martin McGuiness looks like a clown with no make up on"

cernunnos said:
Here are the new figure 11 and figure 12 targets:

I am going to print these out and take them down to the range next time we do a fibua match should be good for max points

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS MoD News 0
Le_addeur_noir The NAAFI Bar 209
BarcelonaAnalPark The NAAFI Bar 145