Impressive CIA walt

Phew...the link took me to the Washington Post, I was afraid for a moment there that you watched Pox News.

Do you know what worries me about this? Nothing, absolutely nothing!

He told the US Army that he used to be in the CIA and that his criminal convictions were all down to things he did while undercover for them. And on that basis, they awarded him a security clearance.

I think they might want to review their procedures.

I patched up a CIA dude after an ill advised (unnecessary and against friendlies) shoot out in Iraq

Possibly the luckiest shot ever considering he was sat in a B6 vehicle

They burnt their own compound down in the same period

Anyone walting as CIA is probably more sensible and less ridiculous than the real thing

Gen dit

Last edited:
I wonder how long before they track me down and silence me :)

He told the US Army that he used to be in the CIA and that his criminal convictions were all down to things he did while undercover for them. And on that basis, they awarded him a security clearance.

I think they might want to review their procedures.
I had never been in trouble and the FBI still interviewed most of my old neighborhood for my clearance... had people calling my parents wondering who I had killed.

You know the little plaque badgey things you put on the front of the car; like an AA or RAC badge. There used to be a couple of cars I noticed where I lived in Florida that had CIA car badges glued on the front.....obviously spies retire to Florida too.

Latest Threads