impose sharia law on Britain

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by RangeStew, Oct 15, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Remember when the muslims were allowed by this toss Government to implement minor sharia law in the UK and tossers like Sven/Whet said thats all the muslims want don't be anti about it, well like all things muslim when you give these people an inch they take a mile.....

A RADICAL Muslim group sparked outrage last night as it launched a massive campaign to impose sharia law on Britain.

The fanatical group Islam4UK has ­announced plans to hold a potentially ­incendiary rally in London later this month.

And it is calling for a complete upheaval of the British legal system, its officials and ­legislation.

These extremist scum need putting down now.

2. Sort of like a BNP for Muslims?

I assume judging by your terminology if you were a Muslim you would join? :twisted:

3. islam4uk is Anjem Choudary's mob. Difficult to see how they're going to organise a 'massive' campaign... especially as whichever rag reported this has sent enough people* to their website to make their mysql server explode.

*at a guess, over 50.

4. The Express:

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/134080/Now-Muslims-demand-full-Sharia-law

must be tired of trying to find Maddie :roll:

5. It's not all bad, I quite like the old 'I divorce thee' x3 bit.

6. Actually come to think of it, I don't mind sharia law for muslims. I'd pay money to watch muslims stoning muslims, muslims beheading muslims etc etc :D

7. Muslim shoplifters having their hands cut off on Pay-TV. I am sure there is enough of a market that it could be self-funding.

8. Okie, dokie…

They can have their hardcore religious laws… but!

We can have ours too…

Anyone for burning heretics at the stake?

C'mon Achmed, fairs, fair!

You want middle ages laws, so surely it's only right and proper we have them to?

Auto de Fay anyone?

9. actually.......hmmmm, what's their stance on chavs??? There could be some advantages here, burkah's in your average town not being so bad really!! I think I'd look damn sexy in one! A lot better than i do OUT of one :D

10. Quote from the Telegraph

"Plans for the march are revealed on the website Islam4UK, which is fronted by preacher Anjem Choudary who has also called for all British women to wear burkhas.

Explaining the Nelson’s Column mock-up he said that under sharia law the construction and elevation of statues or idols is prohibited and consequently the statue of Nelson “would be removed and demolished without hesitation”. At the base of the column the friezes would be replaced with Islamic decoration and giant urns would be filled with gold coins for the poor.

Mr Choudary has said that under sharia law in Britain people who commit adultery would be stoned to death, adding that “anyone who becomes intoxicated by alcohol would be given 40 lashes in public”.

He has also mocked the deaths of British soldiers, and branded an Army homecoming parade a “vile parade of brutal murderers”. "

This is absolutely fcuking outrageous.

I particularly liked Oil_Slick's stance on burning heretics.

What's the bet the Met grant them permission to go ahead with it, trouble starts & the end result is a bunch of middle-aged white blokes get nicked & not one single militant muslim? Any takers?

K_I

11. 50 nutters tops would be fun to watch the edl go for it with them.
    then aid persistant nerve to get any left :twisted:

12. Trying to provoke a response, we musn't rise to the bait... not until we have stockpiled enough Zyclon B to deal effeciently with this group.

13. rampant

rampant LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Slight problem with that, heresy can only be commited by a person who considers themselves a Christian but rejects the specific doctrine (Lutherism/Calanism vs Catholicism) etc. Nor can they be apostates which is the total rejection of the religion.

But you could get away with it 'cos they are non-believers full stop, but then hang are you a Christian or are you an atheist careful you might end up on the pyre who just built.

Mind you there could be benefits for sharia

No more massive alimonies for divorced wives
    Chav runts having limbs removed for petty crime
    Bring back stoning for lots of things

Could solve loadsa problems, and the outrage bus could spend some time in the garage I'm sure it's due a service by now :wink:

They are a fringe group of nutters who will get nowhere.

14. If this was to actually go ahead at the end of the month, I suspect the G20 Riots would be like a playground kick about compared to previous demo's, or is that too much of a radical thought?

are these people on drugs or something?