IMPORTANT INFO FOR GIRLS

Why do women fake orgasms?

Because they think men care!

B_AND_T

LE
Book Reviewer
Do they, oh I must learn to pay attention more.

Or is that just the women you sleep with Matelot? :D

B_AND_T, you're not Lexanni are you - same avatar :roll:

TOOTHBRUSH!!!!! Thought they were for cleaning toilets, my what a sheltered life I have lived. :(

B_AND_T

LE
Book Reviewer
No I'm not. She knows way too much about the female thingy bits.

Yeah but anyone notice that most of the posters in there are "guests" ???? guys pretending perhaps... ? or is that just my sordid imagination running riot again....

Thanks B&T, had a good read. This one I thought was particularly amusing:

Try blowing up a fairly large balloon till it is about 3/4 full, then put it down with the knot up and sit on it with no pants on and rock backwards and forwards.

:? Eh? Yeah right :roll:

Is this where the term 'having a bang' came from?

B & T what was it you were looking for when you just happened upon that site?

the_matelot said:
Why do women fake orgasms?

Because they think men care!
Nope, it's so you fu.cking hurry up, get off, fart, roll over and go to sleep, leaving us free to finish the job properly. :D

B_AND_T

LE
Book Reviewer
scotlass said:
B & T what was it you were looking for when you just happened upon that site?
I love Google

Cait said:
Nope, it's so you fu.cking hurry up, get off, fart, roll over and go to sleep, leaving us free to finish the job properly. :D
Thats cack....... give me a chance and I'll make you bolt in your draws just by sitting next to you at burgerking!

No farting or rolling over required..... not unless you pay extra

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Far be it from me to comment on anything of a sexual nature, as it is just not my sort of topic, but it strikes me you ladies have been going with the wrong sort of men.
Perhaps you should try enrolling in the OFaH clinic for Sexual Satisfaction. (First session free of charge) and then reporting back before continuing with the full course.

Had the originator of the linked thread spent less time with her paw up her minge, and more with her nose in a dictionary, the language would be less abused, as would her flange.

minister_doh_nut said:
Cait said:
Thats cack....... give me a chance and I'll make you bolt in your draws just by sitting next to you at burgerking!

No farting or rolling over required..... not unless you pay extra
You're all talk, i've told you the score it starts with 15 and is followed by three 000. :D

Cait said:
You're all talk, i've told you the score it starts with 15 and is followed by three 000. :D
And you bottled it....

Its here and waiting......your call

Potty on my count really as you'll end up mine anyway. :D

But change your fcukign avatar, its giving me epilepcy!

minister_doh_nut said:
Cait said:
And you bottled it....

Its here and waiting......your call

Potty on my count really as you'll end up mine anyway. :D

But change your fcukign avatar, its giving me epilepcy!
No you spoilt the moment by blubbing and telling me you loved me. :D

Avatrs staying until someone throws an epi.